Signature editing and picture?

Sorry about the dumb question, but I just made an account here, and I'd like to know how to edit your signature, and put a picture in it. I can't seem to find the signature editor in my profile settings, and I don't know where else to look.

Hello there Pickles, I'll gladly help ya out. There's no such thing as a dumb question, it's always good to ask than to remain silent. No need to apologize friend ;)

Ah yes, I wanted to point out that I in no ways represent, nor am part of, the Canterlot Staff.

Signatures can be edited in My Settings. The Signature field will be the fourth tab to the left side, right under Email & Password and above 'Ignore' Preferences.

Edit: Forgot to mention that a picture can be added by clicking the Image icon and linking your sig image.

Just be sure to read the limitations of what your signature can have, such as the image's dimension limits being 600x100 pixels. The following is an example image of exactly how large your signature image can be.

test_by_accellerant-d645mp0.png

If you're not sure where to find your My Settings page, just go to the search bar and click your name. Or, you can click any of the My Settings links I've provided.

If you have any further questions, please, don't be bashful and ask away! :)

^ Everything written above would be false pre-OP post.

You need 3 posts to unlock a lot of forum functions simply. And since this was your third post, I assume, everything should be crystal clear already.

^ Everything written above would be false pre-OP post.

You need 3 posts to unlock a lot of forum functions simply. And since this was your third post, I assume, everything should be crystal clear already.

Really? I thought you were only limited to posting in the introduction area, didn't know it also locked your ability to edit your signature as well.

Sorry about that Pickles, Expo.

Best to wait for an admin to comment upon that case, but that's the most probable course of action.

Not the first person who fell victim to the 3-post-rule, and probably not the last one as well :)