Hello, this is Virox

Virox

About Myself: My name is Virox, I'm from Chile but I can speak English very well,I like gaming, watching videos and roleplaying.

How I found Canterlot.com: I was looking for any brony communities and I found this one that seem'd really interesting.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I don't really remember but I really like the show and the Fanfic.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity
I have a youtube channel called Virox100 and I make English/Spanish videos for whoever watches them, I'm not really good at drawing or animating but I enjoy editing videos and make random Garry's mod videos like a few requests I have out there.

[colour=#ff0000][Moderator note: Please do not share personal details about yourself on public internet forums, such as your real name and age. Thanks!] - Rose[/colour]

Hiya Virox! :) Welcome to Canterlot.com! Wow, another Rarity fan? There seem to be more and more of you lately. :) She is indeed fabulous! This is an awesome site for fans of MLP, especially those who like RPing, though that's in my rather biased opinion ;) . I hope to see you around the site some more very soon! :D

Hello, nice to meet you! Welcome! Have a wonderful time in Canterlot, but please do not post your age or real name. :blush: A new member should always check the introduction rules before making an introduction. http://www.canterlot...n-introduction/