My Little Pony: Ace Attorney (Open!)

My_Little_Pony_-_Ace_Attorney_by_Negativefox.jpg

Plot: In the world of Equestria, a murder took place on the 11th of May 2013. The place where the murder took place was the victim's house. The victim is a young mare Unicorn that lives by itself in the house.

At the murder place, there were found two bullets: one in the victim's body and one on the floor. There is also a bullet hole in a window from the first floor, the floor where the victim died.

The suspect is the victim's brother, which was in the house when the murder took place.

A pegasus claims that she saw everything, so the court took her to testify what she saw.

The roleplay takes place in the court room, where the one that will roleplay the Defense Attorney must try to prove that the suspect is innocent, and the one who will roleplay the Prosecutor must prove that the victim is guilty. There will be also a Judge and optionally a Defense Attorney's helper (a example is Maya from the real games) and the crowd.

When the roleplay starts, both the Defense and the Prosecutor will get evidence that will help them.

The witness will testify what she/he saw (from the own imagination) but he/she will tell a lie or two that the Defense Attorney must find.

Characters:

Defense Attorney: Windwaker

Prosecutor: HarringtonSleuth

Judge: Shadowbolt0

Defendant:

Witness: HeppyPony

Defense's helper (Optional): SpurSGJ

Crowd (Optional): NeoExlucky

You can roleplay any character from the show or even your OC.

The roleplay will start when every character will be taken by somepony (execpt the optional ones, we can start without them too).

Also, I would prefer roleplaying with somepony who played the games because it may be confusing for somepony who didn't.

@Windwaker That's exactly why I created this!

Hey ponies, if somepony wants the role of Witness, he/she can take it but I decided to be the one to make it easier. Being a witness is hard and I want everypony to enjoy this rp but if you think you can do it, take it. :3

P.S: I'll update the list when I get on a computer.

Ok, here is the app.

Name: Princess Luna

Race: Alicorn

Role:Judge

Physical:We should all know this, come on, seriously, it's luna!

Personality: While she can be patience, talking off topic and blabbering annoy her quite a bit. She wants to be fair, but sometimes she can drift off or simple miss the 'obvious'

Ok, here is the app.

Name: Princess Luna

Race: Alicorn

Role:Judge

Physical:We should all know this, come on, seriously, it's luna!

Personality: While she can be patience, talking off topic and blabbering annoy her quite a bit. She wants to be fair, but sometimes she can drift off or simple miss the 'obvious'

There go my dreams of being Judge.

I'll go for defence helper eh? As I said I'll have an app up tomorrow.

[colour=#282828]Name: Applejack[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Race: Earth Pony[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Role: Defense Helper[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Physical: If you seriously don't know - [/colour]http://3.bp.blogspot...rge-570x402.jpg

[colour=#282828]Background: Applejack was born and raised at Sweet Apple Acres, Ponyville, her family's farm, 'proudly contributin' to the economics of Ponyville'. She is a skilled applebucker and ever since she started apple kicking out with hind-legs, the productivity of Sweet Apple Acres has increased. However, Applejack is also your friendly neighbour, willing to help you if you're in trouble. Upon hearing of the murder, Applejack, having previously conversed with the victim's brother, knew that he couldn't be murderer. She sought him out at the police station and she was willing to provide assistance. She sought out for a defense attorney, however they all rejected her. She then met the newly-reformed Trixie and reluctantly, Applejack accepted her as the defense attorney. Applejack's ultimate goal in this case is to seek the truth; whilst she is confident that the victim's brother is not a murderer, she isn't ruling out any possibilities. Her steadfast attitude means that she is 100% committed to finding out what really happened and to ensure that the right ponies get the justice that they deserve. Despite her good heart, Applejack can be considered to be annoying to the 'Great and Powerful Trixie'. Her manners aren't all too good, she has a massive appetite and it doesn't help that she decided to bring her dog Winona to court. [/colour]

The defendant will be roleplay by someone, so he/she will choose the name. The victim will be named by me, since he's dead and nobody roleplays a dead pony.

Updates: - After NeoExlucky sends an app for the crowd and we find a defendant, I'll post some rules regarding objections and stuff. Also, the Defense and the Prosecutor will get both some things that will be evidence (both will get the same, of course)

- The roleplay will start in the lobby of the court, where the characters can talk with other, followed by the trial.

Alright, I shall throw in my objections

Name: Time Spinner

Occupation: Historian and puzzle solver. (Not unlike professor layton.)

Role in RP: Crowd member

Physical: Time Spinner has a grey coat and black glasses. His mane and tail are wine red. He is not very strong but is incredibly intelligent when it comes to history or puzzles. (Profile pic is accurate pic.)

Cutie mark: A pocket watch. He got it after passing a very large and extensive history exam.

Background: Time Spinner grew up in canterlot, along with his mother, father, and younger brother. After he got his cutie mark things became very well for Time. He got his pet white raven, Nevermore, and he managed to get the deed to an old building in canterlot. After his father passed Time Spinner moved to Ponyville and won a bet with a gambling pegasus. With the money he won he paid for the building to be renovated and became his new home and office. History in the making was very successful and sometimes other ponies would come to him with mysteries he solved. With a murder case going around Time couldn't help but join the crowd, while also figuring out what happened.

Name: Ballad

Occupation: Poet, sometimes roams around other "secondary" jobs

Role in RP: Defendant

Physical: She is of average height and weight of a mare, and is not very buff nor athletic. She has a blue mane that curls forward, and the tail of the same colour curling in a circular manner. Her eye colour is yellow-red, like amber, and her coat is light blue.

Cutie Mark: A flute on a piece of paper.

Background:

(From WOE application)

[colour=#282828]Ballad was born in the suburban area in Germaney, not far west of Hoofenheim; her father was a journalist who often traveled around Equestria to write recent news for the newspaper. Though Ballad missed her father often when he went off on these trips, she overall enjoyed her life, as there was always something exciting happening around her neighborhood and she had friends to socialize with.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Ballad began writing poetry on the day where Ballad's school teacher in grade school taught Ballad and her students on the fields of poetry. It might have been a typical day for most students, but for Ballad, it was a memorable one. The more she listened to the teacher's lesson on poetry, the more interested she was on it. Poetry was an ideal type of literature; it could describe so much with little words, express feelings, and tell stories within its stanzas. Even though the lesson lasted for a short time, it was enough to get her into poetry, that she began reading more poems by herself, and afterwards, writing her own poems.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]At first, her poems were in need of improvement- they lacked rhythm, tone, and discernible points. Fortunately, Ballad's hard work paid off as she continued writing more poems and gaining more experience, these poems gradually improved in content. Then came the day where Ballad's father had to take a trip to Garden Gait for business reasons. While Ballad's father was gone, she had planned on writing the "perfect poem" for her father and show it to him when he returned. She began working day and night to come up with such a poem, and thought up and trashed many ideas and drafts she believe were "uninteresting". Exhausted, she looked out her window one night to find buildings and roads in the night sky; that was where she got her inspiration for writing about the departure of a pony.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Ballad showed her finished work to her father as he returned from Garden Gait. The stallion was impressed not only by her actions, but also the effort she put into the poem. Later, her cutie mark appeared, further encouraging Ballad to write more poems in her lifetime. It may not have been the "perfect poem", but it was influential to Ballad.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]As Ballad grew older, however, her father's trips became more frequent, and it had grown to be inconvenient to the family. Eventually, Ballad's parents had decided on moving to Garden Gait, as it was located closer to the center of Equestria, making travel time shorter and easier for Ballad's father. This was hard on Ballad, however, as she developed homesickness to her home back in Germaney. But, due to the acquisition of her cutie mark back in Germaney, she began writing more poems, a few of them were even added into her new school's magazine. Despite being well known for having her poems in the magazine, however, she didn't become popular for her actions.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Finally, reaching into adulthood, Ballad chose to stay at Garden Gait, and continue writing poems as a living. She also does do other "extra" jobs, usually jumping from one job to another. Ballad is not discouraged by leaving an occupation to go onto another, as she believe that it is better to have a little of each "experience"[/colour].

[colour=#282828]

[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...