Need some help with the "Spoiler" tags.....

[colour=#ff0000]And that is, I can't find the darned thing in the bar above the message-box. :!:[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]*sighs* The reason that I want to find it is simple: I have a pic in my newest thread (about MLP: FiM Issue #7), and I would like to "Spoiler" it (for those who don't have this issue yet, that is), just to be nice to the aforesaid readers/fans. :roll:[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]Also, I'm having a bit of trouble with the "Image upload" option, other than using the "Attach Files" one. So I'm going to hold off posting this topic til I can get some help. Okay? :sleep:[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]Help? For both? :([/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]Oh, and as always, when this gets answered, one of the Mods is more than welcome to "Lock" it. :)[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]Thankies in advance, y'all. :)[/colour]

If you want to upload an image, you must first upload it to an image hosting site, like Tinypic or Dropbox, then sandwich the link into [img ] [/ img]complex</strike> Special BBCode", which is right of the eraser in the top right corner of this box.

Cheers!

~ping111

EDIT: Umm, what just happened? All of my BBcode became broken HTML syntax I'm kind of confused...