A tree here

albytro2

So, ciao everypony, a new tree is here to socialize with bronies from all over the world :smirk: ! I'm from Italy and I'm a really bad animator: I also play piano, but, unfortunately I can't record anything from my digital piano :roll: .

I found this site, for only one reason: I want chat with brooooooonies. I always thought internet was big enough to find everyone, but it seems impossible to me contact foreigners bronies. I read here about a chat and a post about skype and I want to use this opportunity. I saw on the chat rules that I have to speak a clean english, and now I don't really know how much "clean" I could be xD.

I hope I could be active also here, because I'm not really good at this(and the english doesn't help me): forgive me for the repetition of words, I usually don't want to do it 'cause I know it's really annoying(and I repeated "because", gnaaaaaaaaaa :scream: ).

Nothing is true, every-...sorry my inner Ezio was calling. Anyways Welocome! I can assure you that you will meet bronies from all over here. (So far I have America, Canada, England, and Sweden.) I just so happen to be american so cross that country off your list if you have one. I do hope to see you around in some RP's.

Have a song:

Also watch out for Isenguard...I hear they're chopping down Tree's left and Right.

Heya, welcome to Canterlot! Our chat room is heaps fun, I'm excited to see you around the site more. Don't worry about your English being 'bad' though - we fully understand, and there are plenty of other people around here who speak English as a second language as well. Me? I'm from Australia, so we definitely have bronies around from all over the world :)

Fear not, as your efforts have not been naught,

As you have arrived to the Canterlot,

We have roleplayers and members in chat!

Though I have heard you wanted the latter,

So go ahead, to discuss some matter!

Just remember to bring food and a hat.

P.S And by the way, does the term "a new tree",

As slang, if you have the time, please tell me.

A poem dedicated from me Ballad! Note that it's in iambic pentameter- each line has ten syllables.

Me? I'm from Australia, so we definitely have bronies around from all over the world :)

And I'm from Taiwan! :razz:

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot! Also ciao means good bye in Italien...

I don't know for all of you, but since I was born, "ciao" in Italian means "hello" or "good bye": it depends on what kind of situation you are.

Fear not, as your efforts have not been naught,

As you have arrived to the Canterlot,

We have roleplayers and members in chat!

Though I have heard you wanted the latter,

So go ahead, to discuss some matter!

Just remember to bring food and a hat.

P.S And by the way, does the term "a new tree",

As slang, if you have the time, please tell me.

A poem dedicated from me Ballad! Note that it's in iambic pentameter- each line has ten syllables.

Ti ringrazio per il dono

e mi prosto davanti a tale maestria

nell'usare versi che impossibili a me sono

e tanto tempo mi portano via.

Se non spazi vuoti creare

non ho altre da enunciare,

ancora grato ti sono per il poema

spero il mio non sia troppo uno schema.

Okay, I suck with poems, but at least I wanted to reply you with a "sort-of-poem"(that's in Italian because in English it would have been too hard :razz:) .Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to understand it so, it means "Thank you!" :) .

For the "a new tree" thing...I didn't understand what you asked, sorry :oops:(I also forgot to write in the info of the post, that I am called by my friends "AlbyTree" or only "Tree") .

For the "a new tree" thing...I didn't understand what you asked, sorry :oops:(I also forgot to write in the info of the post, that I am called by my friends "AlbyTree" or only "Tree") .

For short, I was asking whether the term "tree" was some kind of Italian slang. :P