Characters planned for Codename:Kids Next Door and MLP Crossover

The first character is (me) Numbuh 100,000,000 infinity. She is leader of sector R, and everyone calls her Numbuh 10 for short. Age: 10 years old

2nd is Numbuh 20,000. He is the 2nd in command of Sector R, but loves to build things. So he is kind of 2nd in command AND 2x4 technologist. Age: 11 years old

3rd and final is Numbuh 29. He is a field operative of sector R. Age: 10 years old

You might be wondering what humans are doing here, right? Well in the Crossover (still thinking about it) they meet some sort of evil creature that sends them to PonyVille, so the 'creature' can torture them.

Some characters that have cameos....

Numbuh 12.3 (Soopreme/Supreme Leader of the Kids Next Door)

MAYBE Vondorf (evil villan that plans revenge on Numbuh 100,000,000 infinity.. you might or might not know why. Only if she decides to tell you.. which is rarely. So good luck with that. XD)

MAYBE Kerikak (General of Vondorf's wolf army. Yes, Kerikak is a wolf too. He has a red gem as an eyepatch on his right eye. trust me you don't want to know how he lost that eye.)

I'm still thinking on the characters with cameos though. =/ This story is in progress!! :scream: Oh and if you wanted to know what Numbuh 29, 20,000 and 100 million infinity's Pony names are, they're right here. =P

Numbuh 10: CatsPaw

Numbuh 29: CakeMonster

Numbuh 20,000: SteamPunk

So that's it. I hope you enjoy the crossover as soon as the grey button at the bottom of the OC discussion that says "You cannot post a new topic here" lights up because it's REALLY getting on my nerves!!! :x

If this crossover is ever posted it will be called: Codename: Ponies Next Door

Edited by CatsPaw

Hi! I'm not staff but I'd like to offer you some friendly advice. This board is for posting character applications and not OOC discussions. If you want to start a crossover roleplay, you will want to go to this board here: http://www.canterlot.com/forum/301-ooc-discussion/

Hello.

I'm an RP Helpstaffer and agree with what Elderflower said. This area is to create characters to RP with, not to post messages for possible RP encounters. Please use the link to there if you have not done so already.

Thanks!