Salutations!

AlexNight

Hey, everyone. My call name on pony forums is Alex Night. I've been around on other MLP forums and I have RP experience underneath my belt for nearly a year.

Now, the way I got into MLP was a little silly. It was because I got curious about the show after I watched a YouTube video from Screwattack.com about who would win in a fight between Starscream and Rainbow Dash. After that, I found the show was available on Netflix for streaming and... Well, I'm sure you know the rest.

Anyways, enough about that. I'm glad to be here and can't wait to engage in conversation with you all as well as interact with you in some Role Plays.

:)

Edited by AlexNight

Yeah, it was a no contest that Dashie would win against Starscream. His aim was WORSE than a Stormtrooper's. Also, thanks for all the love friend! :smirk:

Hi there and welcome to Canterlot! It's always great to see another new roleplayer, the community here is excellent and we love having new faces! I hope you grow to love this place as much as I have! :3c

And from me to you, here's a bow!

kSd05lE.png

Thank you everyone for all of the love and I sure do plan on enjoying being here. Also, I don't know, Jane. Are you familiar with MLPforums because you might have seen me there?

Also, does the Ribbon/Bow protect me from Elemental magic effects like freeze or burn?