What up every pony!?

StormGale

Hi everypony! What have you been up to?

My name is Storm Gale and I'm good with computers as well as a quick learner (if the topic is explained clearly enough) and you can also call me Al.

I came here to see if there was anyway that I could make my first pony art and how I could make it look alot better since I kinda suck at drawing so if there is anyway that I could get some help to improve my drawings that could really help and if you could teach me how to make a comic it woul help me to try and make a commision free of charge on other website(s).

To explain my character, I'm obviously a OC made for RP reasons but once I'm able to make my char., your feel like its really wierd in the comics I could make.Eventually you'll see what I mean.

One of my FAVOURITE songs would be from Touhou,Living Tombstone,WoodenToaster and MictheMicrophone.If you have no idea who they are, here are some links to their music that I think you with definatly enjoy and if you do the please subscribe to their channels.

Edited by StormGale

Hai thar~

A fellow amateur artist! Nice to meet you! Uh... if no one else that's better can, and I mean absolutely no one else that's better, I can try to help you out. :)

Also, is it pronounced 'Al' or 'Al'?

Heya! Welcome to Canterlot! :) We do have an art discussion sub-board if you want to have a gander. I'm afraid I'm not much good at helping out with art - my forte is in the written word. ;) I hope to see you around the board! :)

Hi hi hi there! Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you have lots of fun here! And Jane's totally right - the art discussion board is the place to go if you want help with your art! There are plenty of talented artists here on the site.

Again, welcome! Have a bow!

kSd05lE.png