Trial of a Changeling

Ok so I had this idea of an Rp that has sort of a courtroom like setting heres the plot:

Shortly after the Royal Wedding and failed invasion attempt, a single changeling remains in the custody of the royal guard. Now being the only changeling left in Canterlot all of the blame is set on him. He is put on trial and could face a punishment mirroring that of Discord or Nightmare moon. The judges for his case are the three royal Alicorns themselves. The prosecution consists of Princess Celestia's own student Twilight Sparkle, and Princess Cadence's husband Shining Armor. Last but not least, his jury consists of the snobbish and always judgmental ponies of Canterlot. Hardly seems the odds are in his favour no? With no pony willing to defend him he will have to resort to all his sneaky, underhanded tactics to try and earn him an acquittal.

So yeah thats my idea. I will describe the rp and rules more if people seem interested and wish to participate. So yeah if you like the idea and want to join just let me know.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived