Fan Fiction Ideas-Suggestions

cronxnate

If you can find the kindness of your heart to give me the pleasure to introduce my self it would be an honor, my name is CronxNate well my user name that is, and as you can see by the title i am a fan fiction writer but not a very experienced one ad i'm having trouble coming into some ideas here you see, that's were you come in. I'm taking in any ideas, suggestions, or even criticism yes critics do yo know why because when a writer get despised or hated of a piece of work it inspires us just to try harder next time if you know what i mean. Anyways i'm interested in hearing subjects and all of your plots and ideas (warning i don do clop fics) so thanks for reading and have a wonderful day.

I'm not going to just hand you an idea, but I would be more than happy to help you brainstorm! I like playing a game called Rhetoric Tennis where you and another person bounce ideas back and forth until you come up with something cohesive. If you're up for a round let me know!

Of course, RPing is a lot like fanfic writing, except that you're doing it collaboratively. :) I would recommend getting involved in our RP - you just might find an idea or two for a full-fledged fan fiction along the way. ;)