Pony Jokes

TehBbqdPizza

Post your pony jokes here. (No off-colour ones, please.)

"As of right now, the majority of the MLP fandom are males. I can say there's a...

"colt" following. "

Spike loves rarity so much ... he must think shes a "gem" of a pony :idea:

*crickets*

:eek:

F28.gif?7281

You guys are so Filly.

• 3 weeks later...

Why is the Rainbow Dash air conditioner better than others?

It keeps you 20% Cooler :lol:

The greatest joke I've heard yet. Props to you, princess!

• 2 weeks later...

"Pony up, boys!" --- TF2 Engineer

That's what comes into my mind when people use that pun.

-----------

Never mind, it's time for me to make one, based on the Smurf series that keeps on using the word "smurf" as a form of verbs. I apologize if this is not funny.

"This is a pony. She can help you pony up to win the pony race. If you don't pony up, I'm going to pony slap you till you get yourself pony back up again! Do you copy that, pony?!"

One day, Spike had a sore throat. He goes to Twilight and tells her that "I'm a little hoarse". She replies "No, you're a little dragon!!"

*ba dum tss*

How lonely was Twilight when her friends abandoned her? So lonely that Celestia considered banishing ponies to her instead of the moon.

After a freak accident, Apple Bloom goes to the hospital, fearful of have breaking a bone or something. Later, she runs out the hospital running to and fro, showing everypony an x-ray of her and screaming "The docter showed me my cutie mark!! I'm going to be a paleontologist!!", not realizing that she was seeing her bones, not a cutiemark.