I can't log into the chatroom after registering.

This is probably because you need to have at least three posts on the board before you have access to certain features of the site. Why don't you make a thread in the Introductions section of the board so that we can all give you a warm canterlot welcome? :)

They should put that in the rules somewhere, I've been so confused why nothing's working. thing is, I'm not much of a forum user, I generally prefer to chat in real time, and I find actual forums to be tedious.

But I really do appreciate the information :)

They should put that in the rules somewhere, I've been so confused why nothing's working. thing is, I'm not much of a forum user, I generally prefer to chat in real time, and I find actual forums to be tedious.

But I really do appreciate the information :)

It sorta is...

[colour=#282828]New users - You must create a new thread in the Introductions section of the forum to introduce yourself to us.[/colour][colour=#282828] After creating three legitimate posts in the introductions forum you will be granted access to the other areas of the board.
[/colour]

[colour=#282828]From General Rules, which you should have agreed to before registering...[/colour]