The forest (OPEN TO ANYONE)

Thunderbolt staggered through the forest her wing badly damaged. She had lost all her bearings and started to panic.

"Hello? Is any pony there?!" she shouted as loud as she could. There was silence. She kept walking hoping to find some pony or anything to help her.

She looked up, nothing but trees and wild birds flying by. She came to stop and sat down on the floor poking her hooves at the ground. Its hopeless She thought to her self No ones going to find me out here.

Suddenly noises were coming from behind her, she quickly froze and turned around slowly.

(Anyone is allowed to join in hope you like it :smirk:)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A low growl is heard and when looking back, stare into the dark yellow eyes of a large timberwolf. The wooden beast snarls and moves with a pounce to strike, jaws open to slam razor sharp stake like teeth onto pony.

A swift breeze of air blows by, and something impacts into the timberwolf and sends it flying to the side and hitting the ground. A griffon, one slightly smaller then what might be normal for a griffon sits on the ground with his claws gripping his head.

"Ouch. My head, why did I do that?" He growled as he got up.

The timberwolf snarled as it got up and howled. Several other pairs of yellow eyes appeared in the shadows of the forest and the griffon looks around with a growl.

"Dang," He turns to the pony, "If you don't want to get eaten follow me!" With that the griffon turns and runs down a free space in the brush.

Thunderbolt nodded and quickly got up running after the griffon to safety. She tried to run as fast as she could but the sharp pain in her back was excruciating. Thunderbolt winced at the pain but kept of running.

The wind swept through her mane as she followed the griffon out of the forest. She saw the trees beginning to thin out, a smile appeared on her face, she was almost out of the woods.

The wolves were closing in and Thunderbolt was slowing down, the pain was becoming too much for her.

She watched the griffon slowly get smaller as he ran out of the forest, She looked behind to see many yellow eyes staring at her from the forest, she stared back at them with fright. What am I going to do now, She thought.

Sapphire was passing over head of the forest when multiple howls sounded out from beneath the canopy. she looked down to find a pony running for her life and several timberwolves chasing after her not to mention a griffon was luckily out of the forest."I'm coming hold on," Sapphire shouted as she darted downwards she saw the pegasus look like she was in pain and the timberwolves were closing in.Sapphire grabbed the hurt pegasus and flew her out of the forest above the trees just as the timberwolves strike.Unluckily taking her food out of the bag and leaving it tumbling down into their mouths."Got ya what are you doing out here?!" She asked as she settled her down next to the griffon.

Razor had noticed the pony was falling behind, but also saw another pony going to save her and so he continued his flight till he reached the clearing. When the other pony landed, with the injured pony he tow he nodded, "Ah good. You're alive."

Razor moved over to the injured pony to have a look at her wing. He wasn't a doctor, but a lot of griffons new basic medical aid. They had to to survive in their at times very hostile homeland. Besides he had already risked his feathers saving the pony, so no sense in letting her go without some treatment.

"What was I doing in there?" He said when the other pony asked. He felt sure it was directed tot he injured pony but he felt some conversation would move things along in a good way, "well for me I was out looking for lunch."

He carefully felt along the wing, careful not to put any pressure where it might hurt. He needed to see if any bones were damaged or broken. He also checked along where the wing connected to the body, incase of any possible injury there.

Thunderbolt looked at the griffon and the pegasus who had saved her.

"Thank you so much, I thought I'd never make it out of there again" She said

She looked down at her wing and winced trying to get up. She sighed and slumped back onto the floor.

The wind was blowing through the trees of the forest showing the many golden eyes disappear into the distance.

She looked into the woods with a sign of relief on her face and turned back to the other two.

"I really don't know how to thank you" She said

"An it's fine lets get you back to ponyville for some treatment, what's both of your names I need to do some reporting don't worry though your not in trouble," Sapphire said as she carefully began to lift the girl pegasus up.

"Sapphire nice to meet you now let's get you guys back and then I can finish my work off for the princesses and twilight,"she said as she flew up towards ponyville with the griffon behind her as she carried her closer to safety.

Thunderbolt watched as they flew over the town, she looked down and saw the tops of roofs and ponies trotting along. She had never been this far from home so she was surprised to see this new town.

"Where are we?" She asked Sapphire as they flew down to the hospital.

"Names Razor." Razor said simply as they arrived at the hospital. These ponies could give her a better examination of her wing then he could.

"Why the heck were you even in the forest? How did you get hurt?" He asked as they entered into the hospital to get somepony to look at Thunder's wing.

"This my friend is good little ponyville where the elements of harmony are kept with the mane 6," Sapphire said as she landed and watched the ponies examine her hurt wing."Do you not know this town?Where are you from?" Sapphire asked when she had finished talking and Razor had asked his question. Sapphire began taking out a quill and paper to right a few reports on :Pegasus into the woods fell hurt wing nearly killed griffon got her further away I swooped down and flew back to ponyville for medical examination with razor(Griffon) tagging along.She finished writing up a few notes then awauted to see what the medical team of ponies say about the wing.

Sun Flare was siting in the corner, after a failed attempt to prefect his Supernova(It's like a Sonic rain boom), he hit something on the way down. He couldn't remember what it was, but besides that, he manged to crash land next to the hospital,

the doctor sighs when he sees him "Again..."

Sun looked at the ground, his wing was broken...again, "...Ya..." he noticed some ponies and a griffin, "...Guess I'm not the only one..." The Doctor sighed, "Sun you really need to be careful, your starting to be here more then you need too, you might as well live here..." Sun chuckled,"...yeah..." The Doctor sighed once more,"..well...I'll see to you later, nurse!...now you let them help while I go and talk to my other patients..." the Doctor walked towards the ponies,

Sun sighed and followed the nurses,"[colour=#ff8c00]...[/colour]let's get this over with..."

Thunder watches the various other ponies walk in with their various injuries, she looked down at her own wing to see if anyone compared to her. The nurses had wrapped a bandage around it but she still was able to move for a while.

She was looking around with a bored expression on her face. She was going to be in here for a while which meant no flying.

The doctors finished patching her up and walked over to another patient in the room.

The many ponies continued to come to the hospital as the black coated stallion swooped down to the door his raven coloured wings spread out to stop him then tucking close to his body as his head swayed back and forth to the beats of the music in his head phones. The stallions mane was a black with neon blue highlights. The saddle bag on his back held his cutie mark a Glowing blue eighth note, speakers built into the bag with neon lights lining them. He trotted into the hospital and clicked off his mp3 player, his silver and blue head phones sliding around his neck as he gave the front desk pony a smile.[colour=#0000ff] "Heya, came with the extra supplies ya ordered." [/colour] This pony named ShadowSound was a volunteer at the hospital who ran errands due to his speed, and his wonderbolt status also made him happy to help in areas that were harder.

Thunder looked up and saw the black stallion, She blushed getting excited, she had never seen someone from the wonderbolts in person. Thunder quickly looked away to make sure she wasn't looking creepy and decided to look out the window. She could see the forest in the distance and it made her shudder and look away.

She watches the doctors move around from patient to patient. The boredom had struck hard and she even got to a point where she decided to count how many doors and windows were in her ward. She needed to get out.

Sun looked,[colour=#0000cd]"...a Wonderbolt...yay."[/colour] he was not fan of the wonderbolts,the main reason he practice his Supernova...to outmatch the Wonderbolts. They tried to recruit him for who knows how long, but Sun always declined...he stands up...the nurses of course try to stop him,"My legs aren't broken..."...he looked at his wing,[colour=#0000cd]"I really did a number this time..."[/colour] he didn't want to be seen by the wonderbolt.

The Nurse sat him down next to Thunder,"Stay down Sun! we will fix your wing soon!...must you do this ever time your here..."

Sun looked at the ground,"Fine..."

Nurse sighed, "Don't cause any trouble..."

ShadowSound smiled chuckling some as he trotted to a small drop off box and began to pull out the medical supplies from his sack. He noticed the two ponies who were sitting on the other side of the room the blue maned one being scolded and he smiled some and held up a hove waving to them, before making his way over his job now done. [colour=#0000ff]"Hehe, don't go causing trouble for the nurses will ya?" [/colour] He had a teasing tone to his cheerful voice as he then looked over at Thunder.[colour=#0000ff] "..Broken wings? Both of yea? Man that really sucks" [/colour] He made a slight frown as he sighed his head tilting some as his raven hair swayed slightly.

Sun looked away, "[colour=#0000cd]Ya ya..."[/colour], he looked at his wing, "[colour=#0000cd]Just a...move..gone wrong..." [/colour]

Sun nodded in agreement[colour=#ff8c00], "[/colour][colour=#0000cd]I was flying by the forest...I don't quiet remember...I hit something...and then i crash next to the hospital..."[/colour]

Sapphire stood next to Thunder watching the new ponies entering a black pegasus delivering supplies and a broken winged pegasus and a Wonderbolt."Thunder if you don't mind I will have to send a report to my home town Canterlot about your everfree accident ok the Princesses asked me and twilight to keep an we out,"Sapphire said while still looking around,"Sapphire said speaking to her enough so a few ponies looked at her.

Archived