The forest (OPEN TO ANYONE)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He holds up the Xray for both ponies to see clearly "As you can see here your wing is clearly broken, now that is not the issue, it is an average break and can easily be fixed. How the break occurred is the problem. You claim to have been hit by something before falling into the first. You were actually hit by somepony." He take a deep breath for what he had to say next. "It's my opinion that this was no accident. We had a mare come in today in a case of domestic abuse. Her husband had bucked her in the wing. The shape of the break in her wing, is an exact match to the break in your wing. Therefore, somepony purposely bucked you into the forest. As to why we do not know.."

The blue pony was listening in to their conversation about domestic violence

"Sir. Doctor healthy start? Why would a suspect of domestic violence flee into the woods just to kick out with hind-legs another mare? My knee is broken ,but that's because I landed the wrong way when flying. I just see your reasoning wrong . But, before I landed horribly , a Pegasus crashed into her . Now I'm not pointing fingers, but , you should check out that other pony's head."

Sun seem to having a staring contest with the floor, Did I hit her with my head...I can't remember... he thought about it no wonder I can't...cause I hit her with my head...

He turned to the blue pony with a soft chuckle. "Lad you misunderstand me these two cases are in no way related to each other. I just brought in that mares Xray to state my point and make comparison. The only way her wing could break like that is if she was struck by a hoof on purpose." He turns his attention to Sun. "Relax, I believe you had nothing to do with this." He now looks at his patient "Now ms. Thunder I would you to try and tell me everything that happened before the accident."

A slender pony stared. From a far off distance, what he was looking at was strange. A group of three, or maybe more, ponies stood there talking. One had a particular injury. Should he help or not? He thought. He stood still, still deciding his actions.

But sir . They are related! He clearly has a bruise on his head and a concussion . Poor man's eyes won't dialate . They both have Broken wings near the same place, the hinge joint. Meaning that a simple kick out with hind-legs there wouldn't break it , instead dislocate it . And I'm thinking that your supposed to be a doctor , not a investigator or part of forensic science. And I just said I was flying over the forest when a stallion hit a mare accinditly with his head .

The fog receded in his position, leaving his less and less thickness revealing his outline. He did not move for he was in a trance at the two decisions at hoof, then the fog left him. His coat seemed to be bleached by this thick weather, his eyes too. He stared at the looking mare with visible faded teal irises. "Okay, fine!" he cursed the wind that blew his cover away. He began to walk...

"Boys break it up I'm sending a letter to the princesses and twilight sparkle so it should be fine,"Sapphire said stepping between the her black coat making her a very easy target."no need to fuss boys now if you would hurry i would like to get this pegasus home,"Sapphire said as she looked at the poor ponies wings a sympathetic expression on her face.

ShadowSound leaned against the wall as the argument started and simply sighed shaking his head watching. He smiled seeing sapphire step forward doing her job and stretched some as he looked to thunder and grinned. "Kinda nosily for a hospital huh? Hows your wing feeling though? Need a nurse or anything?" he asked this looking at her then to sun seeing if the blue stallion would need anything as well. He then looked the the black mare and trotted over to her. "Is there anything i could do to help?"

"Yes I'm sure you could help me get her back after all I am busy," Sapphire thought as she realised she had to report the letter to the royals and twilight sparkle.Sapphire began to sign the letter at the end with her cutie mark and put it in her black bag."Yes,your wing is it ok to travel on a cloud?"She asked quietly realising they were the loudest group."Oh yeah and Shadow would you like to come to Twilight Sparkle with me I'm sure her magic can fix Thunders broken wing,"Sapphire said as she began to sign Thunder out.

Mr. Re stared at the broken wing and said to Thunder " Magic, I don't trust magic. Spells and enchantment don't fix everything you know. How about you ponies come with me? I have a tavern on the edge of the ever free that is waay closer than twilight's house and as a bonus I have actual medical equipment."

He looked at the injured wing closer now "Thunder, are you sure your okay?"

The young stallion saw a green sliver of slime on her wing...

Sun finally came back from reality, "Hmmm...." he looked at his wing then he heard small sounds of hooves running.

Moon saw Sun tears in her eyes, she jumped at him, "big brother! Are you okay!? " said the black little filly with purple eyes and blue and light purple mane.

Sun smiled slightly, "be calm little sis...just hurt my wing that's all...:"

Moon looked at Thunder and looked at her wing, "What is that green thing?"

Archived