The forest (OPEN TO ANYONE)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The green slick started to jiggle and move into the deepness of the forest, disappearing into the darkness. Mr. Re looked at its shiny green trail and responded "We need to move, things as eerie and disgusting as this will come back."

"maybe sooner than we think"

An array of green came from the black night. Eerie green slops slowly increased its speed as well as its numbers almost surrounding the bunch.

"Run! Everypony quick and up and follow me."

She didnt know what was happening...one moment she was on a refreshing stroll through the forest, and the next she heard yells from through the bushes, and saw something green and sludgy. She raced through the trees to see what was going on.

They were smarter than they looked, the slime poured in all directions except the one the group was following but he knew where he was going, the tavern he called home. There were two choices: either to follow the path or cut through the gelatinous goop. He chose both.

" Sun, Moon, Thunder, Blue. Stop. We should stop here." Re slowed his pace till stopped.

"There are two paths here, The one to an unknown location or to my tavern. Listen, we are going to have to face the slime and fight it in one way or another. Thunder and Moon I suggest turning left, cutting into the goo, there you'll find a tavern with three ponies... if they're still... active, if their not then the medical supplies are underneath the register . Thunder and blue you need to come with me, its leading us to what ever. I don't know what this path may contain but I know I need the strongest here."

Re waited for a response...

"Feel free to decide who goes with me, except for Thunder she's injured."

"Come on !" He yelled as he pulled (thunder?) with him and Re. His wings pomfed because of the excitement of the rush and in fear of possible death. Ether die trying or escape a hero , you still get remembered .

"Can't we just fly out of here ?!?" He asked Re

Sun nodded," I'll handle the slime, it's not the first I faced danger...now go Moon!"...he faced the slime and took a deep breath, like he always does when he is faced with a dangerous obstacle. "Come at me! You things...of whatever! let's see what you got!"

Moon looked at him and then followed Thunder,"Big brother..."

"Blue streak, Flying out would be a good idea for cowards. Listen, My cutie mark has a knack of analyzing patterns and how things work. Good or bad the scale of these thing have grown very rapidly the past week. If we don't stop it here and now, It'll encompass ponyville and so on and so on."

He looked at the goo, slowly inching toward their hooves.

" I have an Idea. Blue, since you can fly go to zecora, we'll need a weakness to pick at. You and me, Sun lets go."

"Got it!" He said firmly as he streached out his wings and took off . He was soaring through the sky when he spotted a clearing . "Bingo..." He sayed swooping down . He bursted in the small desolate hut and saw zecora sleeping . (What should I do ?) he thought to himself . But there was a emergency . "Zecora!" He yelled frantically while shaking her . "Wake up !"

Re looked at Thunder with a quizzical look. " Thunder, your job is to patch yourself up and alert my three employees, if they are still there"

There was a huge wall of green gunk obviously blocking a pathway, it glistened in the moon light and glowed ever so slowly. "Here." he pointed at the impasse "This is the way you and Moon will go, follow the path until you see a yellow light, then enter my tavern and find my medical supplies. Then you must, you must wake my staff. They have no names, so just refer to them as you or you all."

The forest was green with goo, it didn't seem solid anymore. Fear was a long shot on what he was feeling, something even worse...

"REVERSE!" The blocked path suddenly opened, but was rapidly regaining mass. "Go, Now"

Mr. Re threw both mares Moon and Thunder through the hole right before it closed completely...

They were alone now. "Now we wait for Blue."

((Sorry haven't been on))

Sapphire saw the green goo in the hospital and darted out with the others flying up onto a few trees in a black blur."That...Stuff I've seen it before,"Sapphire whispered to herself as she tried to examine her memory of the stuff.She strapped on her armour from her bag including taking her sword out assigned to her.She flew to where the ponies began splitting up and a few heading towards a tavern.Holding her sword in her mouth Sapphire charged directly into the centre of the goo and cut a hole right through it and causing it to pause in its slimy tracks."Is everyone ok?" Sapphire asked seeing as there was only two."I've seen this before I Just Can't Remember Where!" sapphire shouted making her sound a bit like Nightmare Moon and look like her causing the others behind her to jump a bit.Sapphire awaited their reply while a huge green gooey arm attempted to hit them, using her sword she sliced it in 2 but watched as it found its way back to the body but luckily not soaking them."Where are the others?" she then again asked.

Sun smacked away a one of the slime, he was getting tired, the pain from his wing was not helping either..."They are multiplying..."

Angel was flying over the forest not aware of the ponies in trouble, "...what a day...My shift was longer then expected...oh well part of being a Royal Guard, "He yawned, his armor was weighing him down as was his sword. "Almost home, wonder how Sun is doing...probably trying to practicing his Supernova again..." he continues to fly.

Lyria looked around silently. Was anypony around? [colour=#800080]"H-Hello?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She called out, and looked around for another pony. Something was going on, and she was not happy, or excited. [/colour][colour=#800080]"A-Anypony...?"[/colour]

Ruby Red walked around quietly, and saw a pony in the distance. [colour=#ff0000]"H-Hello?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Ruby asked as she trotted up to a small group of ponies, [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"What's going on?"[/colour]

Mr. Re crushed another pile of goop and saw another pony's silhouette in the distance. "hello there stranger. Mind helping us a bit" The green goop blobs was surrounding Moon and Re who were tied of batting them away.

(ok thanks. :) )

Lyria looked around, and whimpered. She had never wandered this far away from her mother's cottage before. She watched silently, and looked around. Was anypony going to show up? Probably not. She would have to go out on a expedition to find out what was going on, or to see if anypony else was alive.

Archived