The forest (OPEN TO ANYONE)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sun was growing more tired, "...losing...a lot..of energy..." the more he fought more the slime grew, they were everywhere...he didn't know what to do...He saw a shadow on the ground, and he looked up...it was Angel.

Sun grinned, "Angel! Angel!"

Angel stopped, his armor making a clank noise, "Huh...just a noise...man Angel you work to hard...." he shurgs

Sun yelled, "Angel! "

Out of nowhere, blue streak swooped down , picking up sun and taking him to the cabin. When he dropped down ,he sprinted in saying urgently ," I found out how to get rid of them ! We just need to use this bottle of gas." He held up a smal bottle of purple gas that had a impulse in it.

" now who's gonna help me?"

Lyria yelped slightly at the sudden pony, and ran behind a tree. What should she do? [colour=#800080]"U-Um... W-What's going on?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She asked shyly, peeking her around the tree. [/colour]

Sun nodded,"....I will...ah.." he was exhausted, he then saw Moon, "You okay little sister..." he smiles

Moon stared,"...the question is...are you okay..." she looked up and saw Angel passing by, "...Angel!" she throws a pebble

Angel gets hit on the head, "Ow"," he looks down and sees them,"Sun ?" he flies down, "Hey Sun and Moon!" he smiles, but then saw then saw the other, "Whoa what happened?"

Sun looked at him, "...Go help Blue, he will need your help..."

Angel stared, "...Okay." even thought he didn't know what's going on, help he wanted to help.

Re was getting covered with goo, he was exhausted fighting it. He soon began to lose consciousness and then black. The other see a shadow being carried away. Where he will he be taken?

[colour=#800080]"Your the first pony I've seen since I came out of my parents' cottage." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria replied, coming out from behind the tree. [/colour][colour=#800080]"And who do you mean by others?" [/colour]

Angel sliced one of the slime with his blade, some got on his armor, "What this stuff?!" they consumed his sword, "...Not the sword...Shadow is going to be mad with me..."

Sun stood up, "Something took Re!...ah..."

Angel nodded, "Let's go find him!" he back kicks some slime, "gross..."

Moon, "...And me..."

Sun, "Go and find Thunder...run!"

Moon ran off, while the slime went after them.

Now was his chance. Blue streak got his bottle of purple goo and saved a bit on his hoof . After that he touched an attacking goo and it started to melt . "It works !"

He grabbed a stick in dabbled a bit of the concoction on it , after this he started flailing the twig at the globs , killing hundreds of the nasty Vermin . He repeated this process until only a few remain , which scurried away .

"There gone guys !" *gasp* "I did it !" *gasp*

The stick dropped, and so did his hoofs . Blue streak laid blacked out , panting for air .

He was in flow green, a sludge of goo, a river of slick, or what ever thing was. Surprisingly it did not suffocate him nor digest him. But he could not see where he was going, but the embrace seemed to get looser. This was because the goo was getting bigger and bigger. After a couple minutes it occupied a large space, from there it stopped.

Few minutes has passed by and the gloop started to wiggle and shed big chunks while retaining it's mass. The chunks reformed themselves in Carbon copies of Re ponies. They were expressionless and very hostile...

Sun,"...ah...my wing..."

Angel manged to grab his sword, "Okay Sun try to carrier Blue, we need to get somewhere safe!"

Sun nodded, "Come on Moon!"

Archived