Summer in Ponyville is searching for a Vector Artist

rathiscontent

Hello, my name is Chysonallite, and I am the writer and director of the audio drama series Summer in Ponyville (SinP) by One Trick Studios. First, a little bit about SinP. It is a slice-of-life show focusing on the characters Cloudwalker, Beaksworth, Phoenix, Windgale, and Punchline as they desperately try to survive the chaos of Ponyville and each other. New episodes are released every two weeks, with episode three slated for release on Saturday, June 15th (but don't worry, we have an artist for that one...maybe). The last episode of SinP Season One is slated for release on Saturday, September 21st,

We are always striving to be better, and to do such, we need a full-time vector artist for the show. We have already released the first two episodes of SinP which can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/OneTrickStudios/videos. So far we've been getting by in the art department, but we desperately need a committed artist to this.

If you are interested in signing up for this, please email me at onetrickstudios@gmail.com

In your email, please attach a link to your deviantart/photobucket/etc, and list any episodes that you know in-advance that you would not be able to work on.

And finally, we are not demanding Michelangelo or van Gogh here. The most important thing is that you can be committed to a biweekly schedule.

I look forward to hearing from you