Tea Party in the Everfree (open.)

Xarionette

Xindel buzzed around the large tea table. the changeling had set up a little tea party to try and win the friendship of the ponies. he hummed a tuneless tune. "i'mma get so many friends, cause of my tea party, cause i am a sir." Xindel sung off tune. Xindel then left the everfree forest in a pony disguise with a burlap bag and lots of rope to get ponies for the party.

gpw7PkK.png

"Where is that blasted town" Grumbled Sparkle Fire as he lazily walked along the road that was supposed to be leading him into Ponyville, he'd never visited the small provincial town before, and so was at a loss when a request for a firework display in Ponyville appeared in his mail last week. He'd packed some of his generic supplies and headed along the road that he thought would lead him to his destination, but by now he had to accept the fact, he was lost. The road had narrowed to a dirt path, and a thick forest was present on both sides of him, there was an ominous feel to them, the plants were overgrown and despite it being the middle of the day, the clearings visible from the path looked pitch black. He'd considered giving up hope and turning around until he saw a strange pony stroll out of the dense wood up ahead of him.

"Hello!" Sparkle called out. "Do you have any idea where we are?. or how I can get to Ponyville from here?"

Xindel smiled at his luck a pony already that he could bring to his tea party. "yes we are on the edge of the everfree Forrest. it's a nice little place if you know where to go." he said with the pony's soft shaky voice. "hey would you like to go to a tea party?" he asked nerviously,

gpw7PkK.png

Sparkle debated stopping for the pony's tea party, and eventually came to the conclusion that it would be rude to decline, especially if he could show him a way out of the forest, besides, his request wasn't for another couple of days, and since this was the everfree, he couldn't be more than half a day away from Ponyville.

"Um..Sure I guess, where is your tea party being held?" He asked.

Xindel grinned as he grabbed the burlap sack he had in his saddle bag. then he pounced the pony and trapped him in the the bag and dragged him into the everfree forrest where Xindel bound the pony to one of the chairs and he reverted to his changeling form "welcome to my tea party! i hope you enjoy yourself it took a while to get this together."

Rarity was the first one of her friends to wake up. "What is this?!", she yelled in shock? It seems they were all bound by tight rope. She easily knew that she can probably escape, yet she also knew that it wouldn't be damsel-like, so she just laid there, waiting for her captor to return.

Xindel buzzed over to Rarity lifting her up and bringing her to the tea table. "I Was hoping that i'd be able to be host to at least one of the ponies who assisted in the queen's defeat." he said as he buzzed around the table setting up tea cups and saucers, and sugar. "sorry i tied you up i'm afraid you would run away and tell everypony i was here." Xindel took his seat and looked at his guests with a smile as he donned a top hat. "well what do we do at tea parties? i'm kinda new at this."

• 2 weeks later...

"ok i have somethings to say but if i will introduce" said the foal with ayellow coat, a green mane and tail, light red eyes "my name is Starwind and i am a unicorn.

Now onto the other stuff if you want to through a tea party all you have to do is ask yea someponies might think you are trying to eat them. But i love tea party and secondly this chair is really uncomfort but beside that it looks really nice here" said starwind.

post-8050-0-36911300-1372997546_thumb.pn here is starwind

• 4 weeks later...

Midas watched the strange events from up in a tree. "Obviously he's a changeling." Midas said to himself. The golden unicorn suddenly tried to crawl to another branch, but his horn got caught. "Aaagh!" he yelled, slipping off of the tree and landing on the ground below with a loud thud.

• 2 weeks later...

Scribble grinned from the table that she was sitting at, "I love tea parties!" She shouted suddenly attracting attention to herself, her friend, Winter Chill was still tied up knocked out a few feet from her next to a pile of undone ropes. She eyed the tea cups and laughed "It makes me feel so fancy~" She sang grinning as her friend slowly woke up.

"*groan*" Winter Chill let out as Scribble turned around and grinned. "Hiya Winter!" she said waving at her friend who sat up. "Scribble! Why in Celestia's name am I tied up for!" Winter shouted at Scribble who laughed "Because Chilly! We've been kidnapped by a changeling!" Scribble said happily as Winter's eye twitched.

"Now is not the time to be happy! We've just been kidnapped by a changeling! Get me loose so we can get out of here!" Winter ordered as Scribble let out a childish whine. "Winter~ " She whined "I wanna stay for the tea party!" She said stomping a hoof like a little spoiled filly.

Winter Chill would've face hoofed if she wasn't tied up. She glared at the unicorn in anger. "We're leaving Scribble! Now untie me!" Winter shouted her face turning slightly red from anger at her friend's stupidity.

"No! I don't wanna!" Scribble said childishly turning around back to the tea set.

hearing the yelling a couple chairs away Starwind turn as much as she could towards them "there is no reason to quickly rush out just think all the hard work mr.ling did to put all this up yay maybe kidnapping was not the best choose but still" said Starwind to Chilly

"aw look what you did Chilly you made mr.ling sad" said Starwind after which her horn startled to glow and she perform a teleport spell and then walk up to mr.ling "don't be sad mr.ling me and Scribble will stay with you" said Starwind as she wrap her hooves around him

• 1 month later...