Pony Spotting: Friendship is Magic toys Checklist. 10/5

flutterscotch

I thought it would be a good idea to have a checklist of all the toys and where they can be found, so if you've found anyone, post here and I'll add it to the thread. I am basing this off the list on http://mlp.wikia.com/, as well as info gathered from the internet.

Also, a disclaimer. I am guessing that nobody on this board cares about the newborns. AT ALL, so I am not going to track them. Also, nor tracking the Shine-Brights (the little light up ones)

"Readily available" means that, at least in the US Market, these can be found at Target, Walmart and Toys R Us, among other places that sell new toys, this includes The Hasbro Toy Shop, which is the ultimate lowest common denominator This usually coincides with the "release date" as listed by Hasbro.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

ALSO, TechnoTealeaf has started sort of a pony trading center, if you can't find these in the places I have listed below!

The Official Pony Collectors Thread

There are rules pertaining to this.

Please be warned though that Canterlot.com staff cannot assist with personal and private transactions between users of the board. We encourage the use of parties such as PayPal who can assist in transaction inquiries. Canterlot.com does not take a cut, payment or responsibility for any trades between it's users.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

****************************************NEWS - updated 7/16/12 SOMEWHAT SPOILERY*****************************************

The fan favorites set that I am sure EVERYONE already knows about:

PONY WEDDING!

Found at the Toys R Us in Peabody, Mass, and available online

CRYSTAL EMPIRE!!!!!

From numerous sources, I've found a few lovely things that are coming out that I do not have any details on.

A PRINCESS SET, with a larger-sized Luna!

tumblr_m6die31zl81rr2yfco1_500.jpg

And it appears that Cadence is T2GytQXkFbXXXXXXXX_!!13171439.jpg

being put in charge of the Crystal Empire, which doesn't exactly say that she's FROM there

Also coming soon:

• "Crystal" version of ponies, that are translucent
  • Poseable ponies that have 3d cutie marks...and tinsel in their hair, and weird mock-crystal-like eyes. This is only the highlight in the eye's shape and not like sparkle ponies.
  • Ploomette without the crazy wings (FINALLY)

The MLPArena has a fairly comprehensive, in order, pictorial checklist of things 100% confirmed

*********************************************/NEWS******************************************************

*******************************************************"Blind Bag" News***********************************************************

• Wave 1 (Pink bags) : out and readily available in the US
  • Wave 2 (Sort of pink/purple bags) : Euro at the moment for now
  • Wave 3 (Also pink bags, Euro only)
  • Wave 4 (Blue bags) Euro only
  • Wave 5 (yellow bags) Euro only

Sets that are not blind bagged

• TRU exclusive set of 16: Out and readily available
  • Sets of 3: Cloudsdale, Apple Family and Pony Wedding (Status unknown)
  • Pony rainbow collection (Status Unknown)

*******************************************************/"Blind Bag" News***********************************************************

******************************************The Master Checklist (WIP, being restructured************************************

It's safe to say that Wave 1 can found everywhere that sells new toys in the US at this time, it is also confirmed in Canada and Italy:

Playful Ponies (the smaller rooted ones, singles)

Wave 1

• Rainbow Dash (Blue Pegasus)Readily available in the US, Canada

• Applejack (Orange Earth Pony) Readily available in the US, Canada

• Rarity (White Unicorn) Readily available in the US, Canada

• Fluttershy (Yellow Pegasus) Readily available in the US, Canada

• Pinkie Pie (Pink Earth Pony) Readily available in the US, Canada

• Twilight Sparkle (Purple Unicorn) Readily available in the US, Canada

• Evil giant talking CelestiaReadily available in the US, Canada

Wave 2

• Cheerilee (Magenta Earth Pony) Readily avalable

• Lily Blossom (Indigo Pegasus) Readily avalable

Wave 3

• Cupcake (Magenta Earth Pony), also called Sugarcup in some preliminary packaging - Wal-Mart Canada, amazon.com, ebay, big bad toystore, Entertainment Earth, popping up in the US at Toys R US!!!!

• LuLu Luck (Pink Unicorn)- Wal-Mart Canada, amazon.com, ebay, big bad toystore, Entertainment Earth. popping up in the US at Toys R US!!!!

• Dewdrop Dazzle (Teal Unicorn)- Wal-Mart Canada, amazon.com, ebay , big bad toystore, Entertainment Earth. popping up in the US at Toys R US!!!!

• Blossomforth - Wal-Mart Canada, amazon.com, ebay, big bad toystore, Entertainment Earth. popping up in the US at Toys R US!!!!](White Pegasus)

Wave 4

• Feathermay (Magenta Pegasus) (no news at the moment )

• Flutterheart (Pink Pegasus)(no news at the moment )

• Snowcatcher (Blue Unicorn)(no news at the moment )

• Twinkleshine (Pink Unicorn)(no news at the moment )

• Honeybuzz (Yellow Earth Pony)(no news at the moment )

• Plumsweet (White Earth Pony)(no news at the moment )

• Sweetie Blue (?) (Blue Earth Pony)(no news at the moment )

UNKNOWN WAVE (All info culled from Taobao)

Glimmer Wings (ponies with oversized wings like Rarity's magic ones)

• Ploomette Pink pegasus (NO release info, Taobao)
  • Rainbow Dash (NO release info, Taobao)

Promotional Items (includes multipacks)

• Molded 5-pack Readily available in the US, Canada. Is starting to appear in discount stores like Marshalls and Big Lots

• Daisy Dreams (Violet Earth Pony) with Fluttershy France (Amazon), Hungary, store unknown, Toys R Us:Australia).

• Rainbow Flash (Pink Unicorn) with Rainbow Dash France (Amazon), Hungary, store unknown Toys R Us:Australia)

• Valentine's Pinkie Pie TRU and Big Lots in the US
  • Spring Time Fluttershy TRU and Big Lots in the US.

• Celestia and Luna Target Exclusive, SELECT Targets. Check Target's site for the one nearest to you.

• Rarity + Star Swirl carriage (same as the playset, but includes an extra pony (no news at the moment )

• Mane 6 Gala Set SELECT Targets. Check Target's site for the one nearest to you.
  • Celebration at Canterlot Castle: Twilight Sparkle : Target
  • Celebration at Canterlot Castle: Luna and Pinkie: SELECT TARGETS. Please check Target's site to see if the one near you carries it.
  • AppleJack and Stardreams Sweet Slumbers (NO release info, Taobao)
  • Afternoon Picnic with Cheerilee (NO release info, Taobao)
  • Pony Pals and Cheerilee (NO release info, Taobao)
  • Brushable Celestia + twilight sparkle: http://item.taobao.c...?id=10424724435

Blind Bag ponies - Confirmed coming to the US in 2011, Toys R Us Exclusive 16 pack is appearing in stores now!

Playsets:

• Fluttershy's Nursery Tree. Readily available in the US, Canada

• Pinkie Pie and Sweetie Belle's Sweets Boutique. Readily available in the US, Canada

• Rarity's Royal Gem Carriage. Readily available in the US, Canada

• Applejack's Sweet Apple Barn Readily available in the US, Canada

• Twilight Sparkle's Twinkling Balloon yellow accent Readily available in the US, Canada

• Twilight Sparkle's Twinkling Balloon pink accent Readily available in the US, Canada

• Fun at the Fair with Apple Bloom (no news at the moment, have heard rumors that this has been recalled.)

• Raindow Dash's Camping Trip. (no news at the moment )

• Fluttershy ride-along Readily available

• Twilight Sparkle ride-along Readily available

• Rainbow Dash ride-along Readily available
  • Rarity's Carousel Boutique Readily available
  • Canterlot Castle with Twilight SparkleWill only be at Target. In stores now!
  • Canterlot Castle with Luna and Pinkie Will only be at Target. SELECT Targets. Check Target's site for the one nearest to you.

Fashion Ponies:

• Pinkie Pie Readily available in the US, Canada

• Rarity Readily available in the US, Canada

• Applejack Readily available in the US, Canada

• Fluttershy big bad toystore, Entertainment Earth, ebay SELECT Targets. Check Target's site for the one nearest to you.

• Twilight Sparkle Readily available

• Luna Target in the US, comes with Celestia

• Celestia Target

*******************************************************/The Master Checklist***********************************************************

These two two-packs were released in Europe. There is, as of yet, no word if the two-packs are scheduled to arrive in North America or if the two exclusive ponies will be made available as singles.

1. [*:266gp8w4]Daisy Dreams (Violet Earth Pony) with Fluttershy

1. [*:266gp8w4]Rainbow Flash (Pink Unicorn) with Rainbow Dash

What part of Europe?

It's a large continent with 50 unique countries.

These two two-packs were released in Europe. There is, as of yet, no word if the two-packs are scheduled to arrive in North America or if the two exclusive ponies will be made available as singles.

1. [*:1iisa2xa]Daisy Dreams (Violet Earth Pony) with Fluttershy

1. [*:1iisa2xa]Rainbow Flash (Pink Unicorn) with Rainbow Dash

What part of Europe?

:D I still haven't edited this, that was just info pulled from the wiki site, but I will find out! I know Hungary and France for sure.

1. [*:12vskq2a]Daisy Dreams (Violet Earth Pony) with Fluttershy

1. [*:12vskq2a]Rainbow Flash (Pink Unicorn) with Rainbow Dash

What part of Europe?

:D I still haven't edited this, that was just info pulled from the wiki site, but I will find out! I know Hungary and France for sure.

Haha, I don't think the wiki has this info ;)

Haha, I don't think the wiki has this info :)

No, but I've been a member of MLPTP since, well, forever, and the arena since 2006, so SURELY I will eventually figure it out :) It's just hard when people don't properly label posts.

EDIT: I also plan on asking folks who have the merch I don't have any info on where they got it at MLP fair on the 8th.

A close relative of mine left for Miami a couple days ago. I asked her if she could buy the mane six.

According to this, she should be able to find them all at Toys R Us, right?

Also, could anyone tell me the possible prices?

Oh yes, she will definitely be able to find them, they might not all be in STOCK, so she might have to go to Target or Walmart as well. They're around $5-$6 US apiece. Someone had found something else in Miami as well. I saw it before I made this thread and stupidly forgot to note it, so I'll get back to you on that.

We appreciate your work on getting this up :)

Just a question... Do you know where the mane 6 would be in Canada? As in, what stores?

"The usual suspects" - the general consensus is that almost everyone has at least one of these national chains somewhat near them when in the US or Canada: Toys R Us, Walmart and Target. If one of the items above says "readily available" that means it has been reported in all three stores (but there's no way I can keep track of the stock in your area, each store is different, so you MAY have to go to more then one store). I am not sure where in Canada you are, but if you're close enough to pop into Michigan, Meijers tend to have them earlier than those other three.

Other stores that are usually hotbeds for Pony activity (or have been in the past),K-mart and Zellers and any other kind of discount department store like this (Discount, NOT closeout, Big Lots, Marshalls, Homegoods and the like will get them much later, next year)(usually a little slower than Wal-mart but not always, and Zellers was bought by Target anyway), Dollar General and Christmas Tree Stores sometimes get things unique to them, and a bit after the ponies have been out, CVS, Walgreens, etc might have them, but at a higher price. Around the holidays Kohls and other department stores with much smaller toy sections may get some in stock.

You will have to hunt and check some stores more than once.

• 5 weeks later...

Okay I can tell you about ALL the merchandise currently available here in Italy at the moment - which is ALOT considering the show ain't coming out till fall around here... :)

Wave 1

Rainbow Dash

Applejack

Rarity

Fluttershy

Pinkie Pie

Twilight Sparkle

Wave 2

Cheerilee

Lily Blossom (Indigo Pegasus)

Promotional Items

Daisy Dreams (Violet Earth Pony) with Fluttershy

Rainbow Flash (Pink Unicorn) with Rainbow Dash

Playsets

Fluttershy's Nursery Tree

Pinkie Pie and Sweetie Belle's Sweets Boutique

Twilight Sparkle's Twinkling Balloon yellow accent

Twilight Sparkle's Twinkling Balloon pink accent

Ponies with light effects

Pinkie Pie (orange light on her necklace)

Rarity (red light on her horn)

Rainbow Dash (red light on her wings)

This is as much as we have RIGHT NOW at the most furnished shop around here. I don't know full details about the WHOLE country of course, but hearing from friends who live up and down cross the place, I know this store I go to has the most ponies.

Can't wait for more! :3

Updated for now. I suspect that with the 8/1 actual release date of many of these toys this thread will explode in the next 2 weeks.

There seems to be a LOT of Target Exclusives from the Canterlot Line that people are just finding out about because they are just now spotting them in their stores in the US.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...