Dreamslayers- where nightmares come from

Monochrome

ooc: Yeah, my patience isn't so good either with rps..... Let's say that everyone runs somewhere, led by Nao and Necro, and that pony falls behind, and nopony notices until he catches up?

(Im going to hop in if you don't mind! :) just to put out there my character is an alicorn but she isn't royalty or anything)

Elphaba slowly walked through the darkened forest, her senses alert. She didn't know where she was, or how she even got here in the first place. As she was walking along she found herself falling, and fast! she began to panic and unfurled her wings at the last second and was hovering over solid ground. She landed and looked around. This wasn't the forest. Where was she?

Nao and Necro looked at each other. "Alright, we'll explain, but first, let's find a private place to do so." Nao said, following behind Necro into an old abandoned building. Once everyone was inside, they all sat down, eyes on Nao and Necro. Nao seemed weak, and Necro gave a brisk nod in her direction. "That spell is quite difficult. Nao needs some rest, so I will be explaining. First of all, you're all in the world of what you commonly refer to as 'nightmares'. The dark counterpart of the dream world. We can't help causing bad dreams, really... It's sort of like a kind of toxin our body releases while we feed on your dreams. Any questions so far, outsiders?" Necro said, gruffly and bluntly.

ooc: Uh... How about she gets scared, runs towards the old building we're all in to hide, and overhears Necro explaining? Then we catch you listening in on us. :P

ooc: sounds good to me, thanks!

Elphaba heard a low growl coming from somewhere behind her and took off running. She ran towards an abandoned building, or so she thought was abandoned. She was about to enter but she heard voices, so she hid and listened.

Krad looked up at necro as he started to explain where they were and how nightmares came to be. "So in a maner I'm a NightStaillon?" He smiled and chuckled. "I hope Nao will be okay. And I have to say this form is pretty cool." He trots around the room a bit. "Though without wings it's also a bit of a bummer. But still cool." He smiles and sits down. "Anything else here know?"

"Not unless you want to know how our species began. Kind of a long story." Necro said. Suddenly, his attention snapped to something barely visible through the window. Another outsider. He stood up and stomped a hoof. Nao held out a leg to stop him. "Let me handle it." she murmured. She shakily got to her hooves and tried to go towards the new pony, but one of her legs buckled and she toppled over. "You rest. I'll handle this one." Necro said after making sure Nao was alright. "You. Eh, Krad, was it? Keep an eye on Nao. I'll be right back." he added before dashing out of the building and approaching the pony.

OOC: I go to sleep early for once and I miss all this. *Grumbles.* Hold your horses, I'm typing my post!

River followed silently behind the group, still very much disturbed by the change that had overcome her body. It was odd to not feel the weight of her mane on her neck, or to bite her lip to realize that her teeth were sharp. Was she freaking out? Definitely. Since she had no option to vocalize her panic, she restricted her panicking to her thoughts.

They went into this old building, and Necro started explaining what they were, and what did they do. Feeding on dreams? Now that was just odd. How would you consume something with no substance? Changelings did that too, didn't they? Fed on love and whatnot. She jumped slightly when Necro spotted a moving shape. She prayed it wasn't one of the nightmares. Would she be able to pass off as one of them? Sure, she had the costume, but she was a terrible actress.

OOC: lol missed it. One sec typing

"I'll keep them all safe. No one will set a single hoof on them." He told Necro and stood up walking inbetween Nao and River.He wasn't about to let anyone get hurt. No one will hurt them. As he thought this his eyes seemed to turn a darker shade. But his eyes lightened when he looked over at river. He could see she was frightened. "It'll be okay. No one will get hurt." He smirks at her showing his now sharper teeth. Then he shook his head a bit as yet another pony walks into the building with necro. "Welcome to our bangarang group." He bows his head to the new pony. Then he intorduces everyone one by one.