[Trottingham] A Day by the Lake [Interest check!]

So I was thinking, since Trottingham has the lake, wouldn't it be fun to have some sort of fair day? I dunno, it's just a little something because I realized there weren't a lot of Trottingham threads out there in the Mane RP. We could have boat races, performing troupes and individuals, food (FOOD), and little booths and games for the little ones. :D IT WOULD BE FUN!

Anyone else on board with this idea?

• Like 1

Hey River!

I'm actually planning on organizing something like this myself. :) I just need to catch up on the backlog of other threads I have first. A fair was my initial thought - if you have ideas on how I can expand on it, that's always appreciated! :)

Oh that's cool :D Maybe we could just merge or something. A fair's the only thing I can seem to come up, but then there's always lots of stuff to do at a fair. Picnics as well- I really love picnics. It's a bit early and slow to be thinking of this, but I was wondering how it would be as a mass RP kind of thing. No posting order, lots of ponies and general chaos ^^ Just like a real fair? Haha, or is that too disorganized?

And yay! :D Haha, travelling all the time sounds fun :3 Though yeah, I suppose constant travelling would take a hefty chunk out of her wages o: