I have a question about the opening theme song.

I noticed something I found odd in the opening theme song. Nearer to the end the song goes, "Sharing Kindness! It's an easy feat, but magic makes it all complete!" The part I found odd was, "It's an easy feat." Are they saying that sharing kindness is easy? I'm a bit new to the series, is it referencing an earlier episode? I would of thought they would say that sharing kindness is sometimes hard, but is worth the effort (to try to teach the audience it's aimed at to be kind to others). I'm sorry if I'm breaking some, unspoken rule about questioning the meaning of the theme song, as I said earlier I'm new to this, (this is actually my first post entirely) just being curious. :)

[colour=#282828]Sorry accidentally made two of these [/colour] :razz:

Edited by MrClinicalTrials

Don't know about you, but I generally find kindness much easier than being a jerk. I like to think that, if there's a point to that line beyond being a short section for Fluttershy, it's to tell the audience that sharing kindness should be a natural response that is very easy to bring out. Or, it could be that they wanted to get across the idea that it doesn't take an enormous effort of kindness to help someone out who is in need of a reliable ear or shoulder.

Or it could just be that it's a children's show theme song and nobody put nearly that much thought into writing the lyrics.

It's because "Sharing kindness is kind of difficult but with cooperation from friends, family, and acquaintances, you can manage to make it happen" isn't quite as catchy, even though it might be more true to reality.