Here comes Shooting Star, the new pony in town, pew pew

ShootingStar

Well nobody knew me when I first joined the site either. I ended up making a few friends along the way. Hopefully the site will treat you as well too!

Welcome to Canterlot.

(Also shooting stars are totally awesome IRL)

EDIT! Upon looking at your profile I see that you like the Fire Emblem series... So I must ask... What are your thoughts about FE5?

Also Fire Emblem is awesome!

Why thank you all, yes shooting stars are awesome, so I was glad this name wasn't taken yet lol. And on the note of FE5, aka Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, I am currently playing through it right now, I'm on Ch. 12, and it seems to be good for the most part, but it kinda... idk, it lacks something, like it feels somewhat pointless sometimes. The Gaiden chapters are horribly short, so I'm hoping the game gets better in the later chapters, but for now, FE4 is still my favorite. GO CELICE! Lol.

Why thank you all, yes shooting stars are awesome, so I was glad this name wasn't taken yet lol. And on the note of FE5, aka Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, I am currently playing through it right now, I'm on Ch. 12, and it seems to be good for the most part, but it kinda... idk, it lacks something, like it feels somewhat pointless sometimes. The Gaiden chapters are horribly short, so I'm hoping the game gets better in the later chapters, but for now, FE4 is still my favorite. GO CELICE! Lol.

FE4 Is quite a good one. I've only played about half of them unfortunately... I'm currently playing Awakening which is fantastic.

The reason I ask about FE5 is because it was the most frustratingly hard FE in my experience (and most other fans of the series to the point where many don't wish to ever speak of it). For almost no reason. It was a decent enough entry into the FE repertoire though.

FE4 Is quite a good one. I've only played about half of them unfortunately... I'm currently playing Awakening which is fantastic.

The reason I ask about FE5 is because it was the most frustratingly hard FE in my experience (and most other fans of the series to the point where many don't wish to ever speak of it). For almost no reason. It was a decent enough entry into the FE repertoire though.

I don't have 3DS YET but when I do, I'm hoping to finally play Awakening, I've seen the videos, heck, I already have it planned out to marry my avatar off to Tharja, because... well we haven't had a female Shaman/Dark Mage since FE6. And Female Shamans are AWESOME. Anyway, like I said, I'm totally ready to play that game ASAP. It looks amazing. But on the note of FE5, I'm not giving up on it yet, it just seems at the point I'm at like a sort of filler episode in the Fire Emblem series. And everyone HATES fillers. Sometimes.

Pew pew pew! :D Welcome, Shooting Star! I hope you enjoy a nice long stay here. If you ever want to rp, just shoot me a message and I'd be glad to. :)