Names~

Kodokuna

I used to go by one username that I had until recently. I had it since 2004 until some stupid person accused me of illegally hacking something when I have no idea how to do that, and that forum (it's a non-brony forum) started believing it. It wasn't a good forum anyway.

I tend to use Lerian a lot as it is an AD&D character I used to have 'back in the day'.

If Lerian is in use I tend to go for Serioli which is the name of a race which created weapons that terrified them so much it stopped war (for themselves at least).

I have yet to be in the situation where both are in use.

I've gone by these names in the past.

Raccoon_Mario22: My first real handle, debuted on Shining Force Central and I've used it a few other times since then.

Zeon (with many derivatives that included clan tags): This was my Steam handle for most of the time I have been registered with Steam. I've used it as my name at several gaming boards and the like.

SilverSwirl/Silverbolt: The newest one in the list, having been generated from a ponysona name game using the results of my first and last initials in the case of SilverSwirl. Silverbolt is my true ponysona and inner self/OC. It kinda blurs the line between fantasy and reality slightly but I'm perfectly fine.

Chobits Guy: On account of Chobits being one of my first experiences with manga and I would hound the local comic book store clerk about new volumes.

Riddle Me This, which then reduced to just RMT: The one Riddler fan on a Superman message board. I ended up one rank below Admin in terms of power. Started as just the mod for the Art/Writing forum. What does that say?

Black Tungsten: One of the few names for my account on the now dead City of Heroes MMO. Rest in peace. Named for one of my heroes named after what my wedding ring is made out of. His arch nemesis happens to be...

Dr. Preposterous: I found out about Dr. Horrible after I made this guy. I swear. Main inspiration came from the book "Soon I Will Be Invincible" by Austin Grossman, a fantastic read. Also, this happens to be my nickname at work. Whenever something out of the ordinary happens, it's usually "Dr. Preposterous strikes again" out of people's mouths.

Iuzzies: During those times when my wife (TortoiseShell) and I needed to make a joint account but couldn't decide on a name. Steam and XBL have this handle. Only on Steam did she break down and open her own.

Those are the only ones I can think of with stories attached. I like stories.

Edit: RegalSteel! You were on CoH too?! HUGS! What servers did you play on? What did you main? Let's talk about the good old days!