Romance RP

Lux

Fillies and Gentlecolts,

I've decided to take my characters to another level. That's right, I'm trying to get my characters into the world of romance. <3

So here are the eligible single ponies I'm focusing on:

Sky Flare - a stunt Pegasus from Cloudsdale. Brash and bold, he sometimes lets his ego get the best of him. (Interested in Mares, preferably a fellow Pegasus type)

Sweet Surprise - A sweet and sometimes hyperactive Earth Pony mare. (Interested in Stallions)

Fire Heart - a Unicorn mare with the ability to create fire. (Interested in Stallions)

For more information, please see my Log area for the character bios.

So there's the ponies. Now the rules:

• The RP will be first come, first serve.
  • There will be no forced romance but a natural progression mixed with awkward moments thrown in between.
  • This is not an 18+ Romance area. If the situation presents itself and interested, hugging and kissing will be the maximum signs of affection.
  • Consider also that I'd like to make this (if the situation presents itself and if interested) a long term thing, having the potential to span beyond this first encounter.
  • This is for World of Equestria approved character.

So if interested, please tell me here, and hopefully we'll have some interesting and fun encounters!

• 8 months later...

Wow, it's been a while since I saw this thread.

I guess that it is still open if you are interested. Do you have a preference to any of the three I have listed?

Also, I'm not making a totally romance based RP as having tried this before it wasn't really a good idea. However, there is still an option to start things as a general meeting thread and seeing how things evolve.

Archived