Swift Reaper's Soul Factory (Closed, restarting thread)

A shop in Manehattan has caught the eyes of many passerby, but none have entered. The shop is panted grey, with pristine windows and a solid silver door. On a windowsil outside is a wooden bottle that has been nailed to the wall, with a sign that states 'DO NOT TOUCH' next to it. There is no bell in the shop, but the owner seems to come to the door before he even knows you're there.

Above the door is a simple wooden plank hanging from a chain, which says in scrawled letters 'Swift Reaper's Soul Shop.' The sign has a silver frame around it.

The window blinds are closed at all times, and a sign outside states that the open hours are from 10 PM to 3 AM, strangely enough. The shop stands in the streets, recieving no apparent business. That is, until you came along...

((QUICK NOTE: Swift Reaper is not insane. It is fairly obvious that he is perfectly grounded in reality upon seeing him.))

as stormchaser walking by "hmmm i have not since anypony stop here since this open and what is a soul shop anyway"said stormchaser after that he saw the wooden bottle just sitting there he didn't see the store keeper so he grab the bottle to see if he could figure out what was in it"hmm i wondering what is in this" thought out load by stormchaser

A pony looking like the image below came out of the shop, and said in gruff voice, "Hey, can't you read? It says 'DO NOT TOUCH' right there! Besides, it's nailed down, you couldn't take it if you tried." the pony said before abruptly turning to look behind the other pony and saying "Ah, welcome. Good to see you again, I take it you've come back for the sale?... Ah, I see. It broke already?... Well, let me take a look at it. If I can't fix it, you get your money back... Alright, come on in." Said the store owner to nobody who was apparently there. He then stepped aside to let in... something? He then stepped back in front of the door. "Can I help you, or should I slam the door in your face?"

post-8311-0-46750500-1373337183_thumb.pn

what is this place i have seen this open but ponies act like it is not here and who were you talking to a ghost are you saleing other ponies soul i think that a soul shop would sale soul if it would said stormchaser who looks like my pic over here

<<<

"I don't sell the souls of others, that is cruel and barbaric!" replied the shop owner, obviously disgusted by the idea. It might as well be slavery! Of course, he had to watch the little idiot, in case he did something stupid with his wood bottle. So, he stood there, barring the way.

"Not much that you'd like. But you may enter, if you want to look." the young shopkeeper stepped aside reluctantly and let the customer inside. He hoped this would be fast.

The shopkeeper opened the door. The smell of old, decrepit air rushed from the opening, humid and old. Inside the shop, there were silver bottles beyond count. Every kind, size, shape, and type of bottle was packed onto the shelves and made out of pure silver. There were some stairs leading down into the next floor. There was no cash register, and the whole room was organized like a grocery store, with aisles of shelves and more shelves lining the walls. All of these were packed to the brim with bottles made of silver.