Ask a Statue!

Why am I irritated over such small things?

Because you're named after a kid who uses a giant key instead of a real weapon, and a small girl who runs the most annoying "educational" cartoon ever. :P

Have you read................. ENDER'S GAME???

Who hasn't read Ender's Game? It's been a while, since I read a high school copy, but I recently bought myself that fancy trilogy collector's box, and intend to read them all when I have some time.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you met my friend's pet Harry the Table Fly what would you do?

I would likely ignore it. Or swat it. Depending on how quickly I was told the fly was a pet.

On 3rd book, Xenocide.

Fav Creepypasta?

Umm, none? I don't take interest in creepypasta at all, so it's not really something I have a favorite of. I don't even really understand the appeal.

C-can I hug you?

Of course you can! In fact... *Hugs*

Favourite beverage?

Bawls. For real.

you couldn't swat it. it's not a fly. it's a Komodo dragon.

how would you react now? ((i know he's called harry the table FLY but she has some problems......))

In that case, I simply wouldn't meet it. In fact, if that's the case, you should probably check on your friend. Make sure they've not been eaten, or bitten, or arrested. :P

If I was forced to meet it, well, I'm prepared with all of my glorious statue magic to... wait, I'm a statue, it's teeth can't break my skin. I'd probably pet it and make fun of it for thinking it can bite me.

she lives in india. we met over the internet. and you're alloud to have them as a pet in india. plus she wants to "take over the world and send me back to my home planet" so i guess i should check if they didn't put her in the crazy house.....

fav food? if someone didn't ask this already

Interesting friend you have there.

For food, it's a tie between cheese and bacon. They're both things I absolutely can't live without.

Archived