Fridge Magnets

Rosewind

Show off anything interesting on your fridge -- especially pony things!

[colour=#ff0000]Note: Be smart; remove or blur out any personally identifiable information![/colour]

Here's a section of mine:

zguKICB.png

I dunno what the purple pony is, but its got a cutie mark!

Fun fact: The dog (Martha) was one of the precursors of Friendship is Magic, and is one of the reasons the cartoon is what it is today. A lot of the technology used to animate Martha Speaks was used in the development of pony by Studio B (now DHX Media).

• Like 1

[colour=#006400]Since my fridge is wood, mine is also not magnetic, and I'm not stupid enough to glue stuff to it. o__o[/colour]

[colour=#006400]I do have some stuff taped up, but it's mostly practice schedules for swimming and band. Wish I could get some magnets, though. They're always fun.[/colour]

You're right; you would use wood glue for a wooden fridge.

[colour=#006400]Thy cruel sarcasm is not appreciated here. ;_;[/colour]

[colour=#006400]If I glued anything to my fridge my parents would flip, and I like the bare-bones look anyhow.[/colour]

[colour=#006400]My school locker, on the other hand...wish I had a picture. Next year, next year.[/colour]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Show off anything interesting on your fridge -- especially pony things!

Fun fact: The dog (Martha) was one of the precursors of Friendship is Magic, and is one of the reasons the cartoon is what it is today. A lot of the technology used to animate Martha Speaks was used in the development of pony by Studio B (now DHX Media).

Did you know that Martha, Rarity, Luna, Derpy, Mrs Cake, Granny Smith, and Pound Cake are all voiced by Tabitha St Germain?

*starts singing* Luna was an average dog. She went arf! And Woof! And Ruff! Then she ate some alphabet soup, and what happened was bizarre...*