All the lonely people, where do they belong?(open)

(The story of this rp is that it is set in highschool, and the everyday lives of the ponies that go there. Quite simple:) I'd love to rp with anyone!)

Name: Eleanor Rigby

Nickname: Eleanor

Eye colour: deep blue

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is a cello and music note, her talent is playing the cello.

Looks: Grey body with long black wavy hair, she tends to have dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep, she always wears bracelets around the lower part of her front legs.

Issues(If any): Eleanor deals with self harm and loneliness.

Type of pony?: Earth

Siblings?(If any): She is an only child.

Theme song: Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles.

History: Eleanor lives with her grandma, Mary. Her parents passed away when she was just a little filly and she did not take it well. When she was very young she started to play the cello and that became her special talent. She is often picked on at school and is the outcast, she is very lonely and feels like she has no one. She has been dealing with her self harm since she was very young.

Other: Eleanor is gay(RAINBOOOWWWSSS:D), and is also picked on for that.

Application :D Just fill it out and you can start rping!

Name:

Nickname:

Eye colour:

Cutie Mark:

Looks:

Issues(if any):

Type of pony?:

Siblings?(if any)

Theme song:

History:

Other:

Eleanor walked into school, her lower front legs covered with bracelets. Dark circles were under her eyes from lack of sleep, she yawned quietly. As she approached her locker she fought back tears as there were mean words on her locker from her classmates, she heard snickering behind her.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Cough,* Im I allowed two characters? *Cough*

[colour=#282828]Name: CloudDasher[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: Mare (Im assuming this is gender based on your post? :3)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Nickname: [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Eye colour: Sea Green[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: Wind (Think of [/colour]starry night by van gogh)

[colour=#282828]Looks: Mint green coat with light blue shaggy mane with yellow highlights, Wears a Red beeni[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Issues(if any): Strong headed, Kinda full of herself[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Type of pony?: Pegesus[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Siblings?(if any) Parents.. Bout' it[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Theme song: Party Hard by Andrew W.K.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]History: Raised by laied back parents, CloudDasher is more of a hipster. After she was born her parents moved them to Philadelphia, There she discovered the joy's of flying, and earned her cutie mark in creating Cloud Formations, (Kinda like sky drawing) [/colour]

CloudDasher trotted in the front doors, New school, New Friends to meet, New everything. She had just moved from Fillydelphia to this new town (Where is the RP Based btw?) She looked around a bit. Typical Filly's and Colts surrounded her. She checked her saddlebag for the slip of paper she was given that had her Locker Number and combination on it. "[colour=#ffd700]Number 104 hu?[/colour]" She looked down a hall that had a sign saying #'s 100-500. She shrugged and began to trot down the hall.

ooc: you can have as many characters as you like! :) sorry I forgot to write gender heh heh Ill fix that. Oh and for the setting it takes place in a small town called ClydesdaleXP

Eleanor ripped the papers from her locker angrily and gave a hurt glance at the people laughing at her. She opened her locker noticing some whispers about a new pony.

As CloudDasher trotted down the hall ponies turned their heads to look at her. She gave a "[colour=#ffd700]Sup?[/colour]" To them. They would return the greeting and carry-on. She heard whispered about her now and then. Though she enjoyed being talked about. She stopped in front of the locker she had been given and entered the combo. She looked to her right. Another mare with a long black mane stood next to her, She looked upset. '[colour=#ffd700]Sup with her?' [/colour]Cloud wondered to herself. She decided to introduce herself. "[colour=#ffd700]Hey whats up? Looks like were neighbors![/colour]" She said. Inside the locker were the books she would need for her classes. She sighed "[colour=#ffd700]Gemotry? I hate core classes,[/colour]" She muttered to herself as she put the books into the bag.

Eleanor jumped slightly at being talked to. She glanced over at the new pony. "H-h-hello." She said meekly. "Im Eleanor." She managed to force a smile even though she was upset. A large male pony shoved her as they walked by and she hit her head on the side of her locker. She yelped in pain. "Jerk!" She looked back at the new pony after yelling at the stallion.

CloudDasher Raised a eyebrow. The mare was shy, Shame. She bet she was nice deep down. She went back to her locker only to hear 'Eleanor' Yelp. She looked back in time to see her call after a stallion. '[colour=#ffd700]Uhh.. Ok then' [/colour]She thought to herself. "[colour=#ffd700]Friend of yours?[/colour]" She asked in a sarcastic tone. Then shut her locker.

Eleanor frowned. "No..I don't have any friends." She pulled her cello case out of her locker and shut the locker door with her hind hooves. she thought to herself "If only I had a friend.."

CloudDasher smiled "[colour=#ffd700]Hey, No worries. Im new here so I dont have any friends ether. Well, yet anyway..[/colour]" She looked at the clock "[colour=#ffd700]Hey my first class is History I dont know about you. But, If we have the same class. Maybe we could hang out? [/colour]" She suggested. She looked at the chello case. "[colour=#ffd700]Oh, You got band practice or somethin?[/colour]" She asked beginning to trot off.

Eleanor threw her cello case onto her back. "wait!" she ran to catch up with her. "I just bring it with me so nobody tries to take it. I actually have history too." She smiled shyly. "I didn't catch your name by the way." She said quietly.

CloudDasher smiled "[colour=#ffd700]Right on! You any good with that thing?[/colour]" She asked "[colour=#ffd700]Names CloudDasher by the way, Just moved here from FillyDelphia. Nice place. Sucks that I had to ditch all my friends though.. [/colour]" She grumbled "[colour=#ffd700]But what the hay, I like a change of scenery. So, Exactly where is this classroom?[/colour]" She asked. Looking around the halls. Other ponies were looking at her, No They were looking at her weird though.. Not like she was used too. She shrugged it off, '[colour=#ffd700]Haters gonna Hate[/colour]' she whispered to herself.

Eleanor smiled. "Actually it's my special talent, I can show you sometime if you'd like." She glanced around her noticing the strange looks. "Fillydelphia huh? Sounds like an interesting place." She walked forwards toward an open door. "Here's the history classroom." She paused for a moment. "Just so you know, I'm not particularly liked here so you may get some nasty comments.." She looked at her hooves then walked in.

CloudDasher nodded "[colour=#ffd700]Thats cool, Im a Cloud Sculptor my self. One of the best in equestria ". [/colour]She bragged "[colour=#ffd700]Yeh, The city was nice and all. But it was a tough crowd, Let me Tell yeh.[/colour]" She laughed a little. "[colour=#ffd700]No sweat, Im sure their just jealous of your awesome cello playing.. Or somethin. [/colour]" She said as she entered the classroom.

Eleanor smiled at clouddasher. As she entered the room the talking stopped and she put her head down. She quietly took her seat and sighed. She motioned for clouddasher to sit next to her.

(( I got a collage RP ! Why not be in a high school? ))

Name: blue streak

Nickname : blue

Eye colour : green

Cutie mark : sub woofers with head phones over them

Looks : dark blue mane and light blue tail

Issues : none

Type : Pegasus

Siblings : none

Theme song : Clint Eastwood by gorillaz

History : I don't god dam know ill tell it later

Other: has been around the block . Also very attractive ;D (# Thicke)

(Welcome to the rp! :D)

CloudDasher basically threw her saddlebag down and took the seet Eleanor motioned for her to take. She leaned back in the desk. "[colour=#ffd700]The teacher funny?[/colour]" She asked, lightly scratching the mane under her bennie.

Blue streak was sitting in history class , listening to his head phones when the new girl came in with the lesbo , but he didn't criticize. They sat right behind him ! He took off his head phones and took off his snap back and bowed with extreme deva for humor. "How do you do madam" he said with an accent . " I'm blue streak, but I've never seen you around ! May I ask of your name? " the accent stopped , but he was still serious about the name .

CloudDasher looked at the clock. She leaned on her hoof. A stallion in front of her mostly blocked her view, But it didnt really matter. She was more of a audible learner. Not visual. He had a pair of headphones on, It made her regret forgetting hers. Suddenly the stallion took off the HeadSet and... Bowed... Once He spoke in a (Assuming) Fake eastern accent. She snapped and started laughing "[colour=#ffd700]That.. W..was the th..e Most.. Te..terrible Fake accent ive.. Ever heard[/colour]" She said between breaths. After a few seconds of pure happiness. She managed to pull herself together. Wiping a tear from her eye "[colour=#ffd700]CloudDasher, Names CloudDasher[/colour]" She held out a hoof for A hoof shake

After shaking his hoof, Cloud leaned back into her seat. "[colour=#daa520]Fillydelphia, Moved a week ago. Took a little time to get settled and get me transferred into the school.. Blah... Blah.. Blah, and here I am.[/colour]" She explained. "[colour=#daa520]Eleanor was the first pony I met[/colour]" She gestured over to the mare.

Eleanor flinched slightly flinched. "Erm hi.." She looked at blue streak. She looked over to CloudDasher for reassurance since she was nervous because everyone was mean to her.

"Oh yeah she's les .. Le, like Octavia ! She's really good at playing the cello !" She gave a look at Eleanor that meant that he wouldn't tell her that she's lesbian . Even though he isn't friends with her , he still cares for her feelings .

CloudDasher raised an eyebrow at the stallion. "[colour=#daa520]​[/colour][colour=#ffd700]Cat got your tongue or somethin?[/colour]" she joked "[colour=#ffd700]Yeh, I haven't heard her play yet, But id like too! I bet she can shred that cello![/colour]" She said looking over at Eleanor pretending to play the instrument. "[colour=#ffd700]What about you Blue? What's your talent?[/colour]" She asked.

Eleanor blushed slightly at Clouds compliment. She shuffled her hooves and have BlueStreak a look of greatfullness. One of her bracelets slipped down and she freaked out frantically pulling it up.