All the lonely people, where do they belong?(open)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eleanor watched the two converse. She sighed internally, it was too good to be true. She thought she had a chance with but her hopes sunk when she saw how blue streak looked at cloud. She stared at her desk as her cuts stung behind her bracelets.

CloudDasher sat up "[colour=#ffd700]Oh no way! Thats Sick! You should totally send me some of your tracks![/colour]" She said with a sparkle in her eye. If CloudDasher hadent discovered her artistic ability with clouds. She probably would have ended up a DJ as well. At least she liked to think that. "[colour=#ffd700]I wish I was musically talented in some way, i can kinda play bass but thats it[/colour]" She laughed. For making himself out as a total dweeb. Blue wasent half bad when you got to know him. "[colour=#ffd700]What about you Eleanor, What kind of music are you into? Beside classical of course.[/colour]" Cloud Asked.

Eleanor snapped out of her thoughts and looked softly at Cloud. "Well I actually quite enjoy rock music believe it or not." She managed to pull a fake smile, putting her hooves on the desk her bracelets shuffling along with her.

"[colour=#ffd700]Yeah, Thats awesome! Im more of a Indie mare myself, But I can never stay away from the guitar.[/colour]" She exclaimed pretending to shred a air guitar. leaning back in her seat again "[colour=#ffd700]Amway's gotta party hard.[/colour]" She laughed

CloudDasher shrugged "[colour=#ffd700]I listen to a little dub if its good, But im not that into the techno stuff. Doesn't mean I wont listen to your stuff though[/colour]" She told him.

CloudDasher smiled "[colour=#ffd700]Yeh! That sounds awesome! We'll see how good you are compared to DJ-Pon3. Ill make sure to bring my MP3 tomorrow as well, Maybe I can bring my bass one day. Im pretty good.[/colour]" She bragged.

"I would like to hear you're skills , but mine isn't that good ... " this conversation was geting deeper , and he liked it for some reason .

((Have you listened to gorillaz , it's my favorite band . They have a mix of rap , rock , and pop. It's really cool .))

*Love gorillaz, Melancholy hill is my favorite track, Ive got like. All their albums. Gonna head to bed so ill post again tomorrow*

CloudDasher nodded "[colour=#ffd700]Im sure your good. You got your cutimark in it after all, How bad can you be?[/colour]" She told him. She picked up a pencil and tried to balance it on her muzzle. Just for the heck of it.

He didn't want to exploit how good he was, he just wasn't into bragging . So he just went with the flow . "I guess your right ..." He playfully knocked over the pencil and stuck out his tongue .

(( my favorites are rock the house , Clint Eastwood , rinestone eyes , and el mañana .))

Eleanor watched the two and sighed, she began to draw her piece of paper. The drawings she drew were quite depressing as usual. She kept glancing up at the two internally sighing.

ooc: Of course you guys post when im in bed XD

CloudDasher let out a little disappointing "[colour=#ffd700]Awww[/colour]" When Blue knocked off the pencil. Her attention turned to Eleanor when blue brought up the picture. "[colour=#ffd700]What you drawin Elle?[/colour]" CloudDasher asked, Giving Eleanor a nickname.

CloudDasher looked at the picture. "[colour=#ffd700]Oh, Hold up[/colour]" She took the picture from Eleanor and picked up her pencil and began to draw. After a few moments she put down the pencil and turned the drawing to her. It showed a mare standing on her hind legs and her arm's spread in front of the other mare, Almost like she was protecting her. CloudDasher gave it back to Eleanor with a little wink.