All the lonely people, where do they belong?(open)

Eleanor was a fragile soul so she didn't like the yelling. "I don't know how to handle my problems okay! How would you feel if every single day of your life someone was picking on you, calling you names, if you were alone!" Hot angry tears began to form in her eyes.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CloudDasher swiped away blue's hoof "[colour=#ffd700]Hey man, Back off..[/colour]" She said in a stern tone. She turned to Eleanor and sighed "[colour=#ffd700]Hey listen. I honestly have no idea what it feel's like. But that dosent mean you should hurt yourself. You should hurt them! Thats what id do. Give em' the old Uppercut![/colour]" She jokingly swing'd a soft uppercut onto blue's chin trying to cheer Eleanor up.

CloudDasher laughed "[colour=#ffd700]Of course silly, Why else would we be trying to cheer you up[/colour]" She exclaimed "[colour=#ffd700]Guess this means were friends too BlueStreak.[/colour]"

(Wonder if Blue will get Friend zoned? :3 *Stirring the pot for the win!*)

ooc: haha XD This should be interesting! Do I sense a love triangle? XD

Eleanor grabbed her bracelets and put them back on, quite happier than she was. She gave CloudDasher a look a gratefulness, and a look to Bluestreak as well. "I've never had friends before."

"Yeah that's ri ... " friend ! Oh no ! Today was a weird and bad one . the uprising events was meeting them , the climax was the argument and the word friend . The end story was going to be a unhappy friend zoned colt .

This was bad , but he didn't want to look stupid , so he kept talking to sound okay . "Ummm , yeah ... Friends ...."

(( for some reason every time I post on this my iPod plays robot rock by daft punk))

CloudDasher raised an eyebrow "[colour=#FFD700]​Yeh, Friend.. Is something wrong with that?[/colour]" She asked. She felt like Blue was hiding something. Then he made a comment about being stupid. Cloud laughed "[colour=#ffd700]Nah, your not stupid. You just crazy.. All artists are crazy.[/colour]" She said. Slightly referencing herself.

CloudDasher shrugged "[colour=#ffd700]Alright, HEY! You guys wana get icecream after school or something? Ive got nothing better to do.[/colour]" She asked hopefully

"[colour=#ffd700]And trust me. I know musicians are crazy. Have you ever been to a rave? CRAZY FUN[/colour]" She laughed

Blue streak needed another window of opportunity with this mare . But he didn't want to look rude . So he wrote his number on two pieces of paper and gave it to both of the mares and said " class is about to let out so here call me tonight so we can keep talking ! He smiled like an innocent child .

CloudDasher frowned slightly "[colour=#ffd700]Ice cream's not your thing hu? Too cool for Ice cream Blue?[/colour]" She joked. "[colour=#ffd700]Ill text ya.[/colour]" She reassured him

Eleanor nodded a stuck the number in her cello case. "more icecream for us!" she laughed, as She gave a suspicious glance at Bluestreak as the bell rang.

ooc: This is gonna be good :D

CloudDasher sighed "[colour=#ffd700]Ite, I got gym next period. Gotta show these punks how B-Ball is done[/colour]" She joked. "[colour=#ffd700]Meet you guy's at my locker during lunch?[/colour]" She said trotting out of the room.

CloudDasher trotted down the hall like she owned the place. It was just her thing. Walking into gym, A few stallion's looked at her, By the looks of it they were jocks. She rolled her eyes and put down her saddle bag. Back in FillyDelphia. She had learned a few things, And one of them was how to play ball. A few 'nerds' sat in a corner with some sort of card game, Looked interesting. She figured she had about 3 minutes before class started so she yawned and laid down on a bench.

Eleanor walked into the band room and took out her cello, taking her seat. She had a solo in the piece they were playing, it was by the band the Beatles. She couldn't remember the name but she absolutely loved it. The band began to play and she let herself get lost in the music, her hooves working at fast pace.