All the lonely people, where do they belong?(open)

The bell rang and CloudDasher sat up. *Gonna get a few unimportant characters in here* The coach told them to line up because he was taking role. CloudDasher trotted up to the wall and stood in-between the stallions from before. The looked at her like she was insane, But she would show them. Assuming they were playing Basketball of course. After rollcall the two stallion's somehow got their hooves on a basketball and started shooting around. Cloud guessed it was a free-period so she decided to show off a little.. She took off her Bennie and let her short hair sway free, then trotted over to the two stallion's hogging one side of the court. While one was distracted she stole the ball and went for a lay-up '[colour=#ffd700]Notin, But net.[/colour]' She said to herself. Looking back the Stallion looked a little mad. She poked her tongue out and laughed.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((I think sense were in different classes , we put ourselves in a sink hole of who goes first so let's skip to lunch !!!))

It was time for a well deserved lunch ! Blue streak got his lunch and sat down at his table , it was a mix of nerds, artist , musicians , hipsters , and athletes . He started to talk to some off his friends about music and art .

*Agreed*

CloudDasher was a little sweaty but she was fine. She trotted down the hall to her locker and opened it. Sticking her saddlebag in then closed it. She turned to Eleanor "[colour=#ffd700]Alright Elle, What we doing for lunch?[/colour]" She asked

Eleanor smiled, she liked her new nickname. "Well there's lots of stuff in the cafeteria, its this way." She told her in her quiet voice. Then she began to trot towards the cafeteria.

CloudDasher looked over "[colour=#ffd700]Awesome, Dont have to fight fore Elbow room[/colour]" She said smiling. "[colour=#ffd700]Alright, What can we get to eat here?[/colour]" She asked

Eleanor walked forwards towards the food line. "Well there is salad, subs, whatever the hot lunch of the day is and fruit." She smiled. "I personally like the fruit." she said with a giggle.

Eleanor scanned the room. "I think thats him right there but that tables really crowded with people..I don't know if I feel comfortable sitting with them." she explained.

CloudDasher trotted over to the table and sat down And took off her beenie, Letting her Mane flow out. she iched her head. "[colour=#ffd700]The food here any good?[/colour]" She asked.

*Be back in a little while*

((Oh no you didn't ! * three snaps in a z formation*))

Blue streak was cracking jokes with his friends when he noticed cloud dasher waving at him . He waved back and did a hoof sign to *come over hear!* . He also did this to Eleanor .

((Who are you asking ))

*No idea what just happened XD*

CloudDasher sighed "[colour=#ffd700]What can I expect. Its School food.[/colour]" She looked back to where blue sat. He didnt moved so she guessed he didnt seen her wave.