dishonored, the god in training. ( open! )

jac600

One night, after you went to sleep your dreams were clouded. A mysterious voice of a stallion can be heard. " Very interesting. " Finally you awoke in your room. It seemed off though and as you gaze out the window you see a distorted pony Ville with an all white sky. A Pegasus hovers above the ground without the aid of a cloud or his wings. " Hello! " he says in a cheery voice. The window disappears leaving a hole in your home.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Oh don't worry. your still fast asleep, but if you want to know were we are then we are in my diminution. I am god here and I have brought you here as a guest because your life is going to take a turn. A turn in witch you must decide the fate of all of equestria, and I want to give you my gift. " bronzeshine floats through the window and asks. " so tell me your take, what has been happening in your life and who are you? "

Storm was very uneasy. "My name is Storm...nothing in particular that is of importance has been happening in my life really. Except for meeting the princesses to discuss some business." She said. "I am going to decide the fate of Equestria?! Me??" She was in disbelief.

Storm continued. "Well I am the controller of the weather, thats my talent. So we were discussing about me taking control of the weather completely. But that would put many pegasi out of the job." She explained.

" hmm hmm. yes forget about the weather, a chain of events has been set in action. one that you can only control the conclusion, the beginning is already set in action. to aid you're decisions be they good or bad I will give you this. " a mark is very painfully burned into her hoof. it feels like being branded and is hotter than any fire on equestria. t leaves this mark on her hoof. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.wikia.com/creepypasta/images/9/9e/Dishonored_hand_symbol_vector_by_marekmaurizio-d5hss5w.png&imgrefurl=http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/File:Dishonored_hand_symbol_vector_by_marekmaurizio-d5hss5w.png&h=515&w=524&sz=14&tbnid=MA1IiFk2cRZRpM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=92&zoom=1&usg=__d2SVWftaS9MXC5O4pz02aGkBf2c=&docid=6Ct09k0fgmhSqM&sa=X&ei=GWD6UaOQDZOE9gTorYDQDg&ved=0CDQQ9QEwAA&dur=184

bronzeshine smirks. " come find me. " then he disappears. " the wall to her left bursts open as if hit by a car, but its fragments stay in the air. a pathway of small floating islands leads off into the distance. bronzeshines voice can be heard. " with my gift you can bend the laws of space. try it now. " the islands are each points in the future. the princess being dragged off, a riot outside of the castle, equestria burning.

Storm cautiously glided to an island, glad she was a pegasus. She looked around, the images before her making her stomach turn. She continued forward, gliding to the next island. "I'm still so confused."

bronzeshine sounded disappointed. " of coerce you can fly dear. but if you focus on traveling short distances without moving, you can teleport. " said bronzeshine trying to teach her to use her new gift.

Storm closed her eyes, focusing. "Traveling short distances without moving.." she kept repeating in her head. When she opened her eyes she realized she was on the next island. "Hey I did it!"

" yes but that's not all you can do. traditionally I would force you to learn your new powers by yourself but I will give you some pointers." a Pegasus guard appears in front of storm and raises his sword. " halt! " bronzeshine said " you can control the wind to. move you hoof and a wind burst will take this pony into a new level of pain. "

the illusion of the guard dissipates like smoke when the wind touches it. " that isn't the end to your power. you can slow time, summon rats, see through walls and even posses others. " a new island appears with the pony standing on it. " come to me. "

" yes but while it doesn't exhaust your body's energy it exhausts that of your soul. this place is different from the real world as souls have a rock solid foundation here. use your powers to much and you wont be able to again for a while. don't let anybody see that mark or they will hurt you. goodbye. " she wakes up in her bed. the strange mark still on her hoof.

Storm jolted awake. Was it just a dream? She lifted her hoof to find the strange mark still there. It was white since her body was a pitch black, maybe no pony would notice it since she had bright lightning bolts all over her body.

ooc: alrighty

Storm hopped out of bed and headed outside into the bright sunshine of ponyville, she was nervous of her newfound powers and was kind of skittish now. She realized it was evening and the sun would be going down soon. Did she really sleep all day?

" well if you have any questions. ask them now as I wont give you vague answers in the real world. I don't know why, but when ever I enter the dream world I get all mysterious. you'll need to know quite a lot, so what do you want to know? "