dishonored, the god in training. ( open! )

jac600

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooc: Im sorry.. :/

Storm silently nodded. "Nobody seems to believe me in this god for saken place." She glanced around noticing the rat, she didn't think anything of it. She hadn't tried summoning rats yet. It did make her flinch to see it die though.

Storm closed her eyes for a moment. What could she do? She can't tell him about her powers..she could just skip that part. "Well first I had to talk to Princess Celstia about the weather team, since I can control all the weather myself. She told me that she wasn't going to change the way it has been for years. So I was about to leave when Luna's royal guard came storming in, shooting a dart into her. I think it was a tranquilizer dart. I jumped into action and tried to stop them, but they got away and then turned on me. So I defended myself." She explained.

"Hm... Now, what makes this marking so significantly important that would make the guards avert their attention to you? I've never seen anything like it, and quite frankly, I'm intrigued..." He said, just as he shut off the recording, allowing her a little more freedom to speak.

Storm was slightly nervous, she still hadn't figured out too much about this marking herself. "Well you see Im still figuring things out about this myself..so I don't know how much I can tell." She said.

"Unfortunately, I must say that doesn't matter... "He" seems to be a threat to the rest of Equestria... Unless you can learn to control those outbursts of yours... You'll end up killing someone else." Brave said, then leaned back in his seat, puzzling.

"Now, if I were to say that I believed you that the guard issue was self defense... How could I believe that Luna's guards would go after her own sister?" He continued.

"Yes, but after that incident, she changed." He said, "it sounds to me more like mind control... I'll have to look farther into this... In the meantime, you're coming with me. We're going to get to the bottom of this." He said,

"However, I can't go out into the field... But I CAN convince the captain to take you with him and get stuff done." He said, then laughed, "if there's one thing I can do... It's 'convince" he then opened the door.

"Get shining armor in here!" He exclaimed.

"No, she's genuinely innocent... And to prove it, you're going to investigate with her... Since I'm just an interrogator, I can't go out into the field... But you can." He said.

(I'm gonna have to drop out of this one. I can't have too many rps up in case I've gotta go to work suddenly...)

" ok well then, get out of here. " as the interrogator leaves shining armor walks right up to the table sits down and says. " listen to me. the only reason that you are not rotting away in your cell is that you somehow convinced my lead interrogator that you are innocent. " he chuckles. " I don't care what he says though. you are not leaving our custody period. "

" fine then. so according to record you went to the castle to talk about changing the weather with the princess. she said no and Luna's personal guard bursts in. fires a blow dart at the princess and attacks you. you were able to kill two of them using illegal magic and a sword that's not like anything we've seen before. " he sits back and rubs his eyes. " of coerce I would be more inclined to believe you if you weren't with holding information and there was any truth to back up those claims."