dishonored, the god in training. ( open! )

jac600

" well you are being taken to a maximum security prison on account of murder, kidnapping and high treason. this was the first pivotal turn of events in your life. the next year or two will not be normal. but I'm guessing your goal right now is to find whoever took the princess and exact revenge. or you know you could settle for escaping prison. " said bronzeshine.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" doubt it will be that simple. " said bronzeshine as static started to grasp the world that they were in. " they p-play the music to *scratch * cancel our power. " just as the static consumes her plain of vision bronzeshine says. " stop the music! zrzz you can only escape if you stop that wretched sound! " storm awakes in a stone bed hanging off the wall by a couple of chains. a record player is playing just outside that physically hurts to listen to. her left hoof ( the one with the mark ) is shackled and chained to the wall. her cell is very small and only has basic facility's. such as a toilet, a half broken mirror and a bed made of stone.

Storm winced as the song played. It sounded like nails on a chalkboard. She glanced around her small cell unsure of what to do. How could she stop the music? It was so loud..She noticed her wings weren't shackled. But where was her sword?

( ok so. storm here has just killed one of Luna's royal guard and is accused of kidnapping princess celestia. also she is in prison. there is a record player that keeps her from using her magic to escape, and she has just woken up in her cell. )

(Ok, thanks for the input.)

The guard stands in attention next to the entrance of the cell... Due to the severity of the case at hand, the best was hand picked to guard the cell and keep everything in order. He scowls off to the enterance, fully aware of his surroundings and focused mostly on the prisoner. He doesn't know why he's standing here, and he doesn't care. As long as this person in the cell is brought to justice, that's all that would matter to him.

(How's that? I've got a little lack of intel, so I don't have a whole lot to work on.)

(Its not that they're poorly informed, it's INFOSEC, or information security. There are different levels of security clearance, and this guard wouldn't know much because he's not allowed to know. And anything that this detainee mentions, he's gotta relay to his supervisors and such. Since it'll help with investigations.)

( well then. I have a feeling that this would just sit here without anything interesting. so how about you have been tasked with interrogating the prisoner to find the location of the princess. )

The documents say that at 9:32 am storm was requested for an audience with the princess. she arrived and after a short conversation on the weather ( as she was the leader of the weather Pegusi ) a struggle ensued between celestas royal guard that ended quickly. during the fight she used a powerful magic the links her to the outsider who is a mystical being shunned by the royal family years ago. it is a class A fellony to be a accomplice to the outsider and is punishable by death or life imprisonment. with these powers she was able to kill two members of Luna's royal guard as well. one of them being the leader. then the captain of the guard came in and subdued the perpetrator. the princess was missing and storm had just slain the last member of Luna's guard. two body's were found and witness accounts from the two pegusi guarding the door are hazy. describing multiple black clad attackers.

Before entering for interrogation, the interrogator closely studies the documents. Making sure the documents were accurate, and everything seemed to fall into place. Though he wasn't there himself, he wanted to bring this perpetrator to justice. He carefully pieced together how he was going to do this... He wasn't known at all for his ability to forgive and forget... And he always wanted to get to the facts. Nevertheless, he had a job to do. And he was going to do it. Regardless.

"Bring the detainee in here." He growled, he seemed to be either very brave, or very foolish to have someone come into his office the way he suggested.

(Can I create a name for him?)

ooc: Im baaaaaccckkk :D

Storm stood up off of her stone bed, the chain holding her only allowing so much movement. She noticed a guard standing outside her cell, next to the record player playing that infernal music. She winced in pain as she listened to it. Stupidly she yelled. "Let me out! I didn't kidnap the princess!"