dishonored, the god in training. ( open! )

jac600

Storm crossed her arms. "Well I am telling the truth, and I don't see why everyone is so shocked that Luna's guards did this. She has always been jealous of her sister." She said in a less nasty tone. "If ponies used their eye's they'd see the jealousy hidden underneath."

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" no like. was there anything strange about the attackers? did they have any outstanding tatues or talk in a different language. " said shining armor trying to link this to some organized crime family.

Storm thought again. "When they burst in all they said was get the princess! I don't know what their reasoning to do so was. I tried to defend her but then they turned on me." She explained.

" hmmmmm. well I got nothing. I'll get in trouble if I let you out of our custody. and even then all of the guards around you would likely hinder you from finding the culprits. " shining armor gets up and turns the music off. then he turns around and gives her and envelope. inside is a bone charm, a map of the prison and a key to her shackles. he was allied with the outsider!

Storm let out a sigh of relief when the music stopped. She looked inside the envelope to find a key, a bone charm and a map. She stood up slowly. She stuck out her hoof to shake his, as a truce between the two. "Thankyou."

he accepts her hoof. " your welcome. if you burn that then your powers will grow stronger. " he looks around. " now I should probably Fein unctuousness. " he takes out a small veil of black makeup. rubs some in-between his eyes as to make a fake bruise and falls on the floor, unmoving.

Storm laughed a little at his fake faint. She opens the map looking for a route to escape. The door was swarming with guards. "Maybe those rats can help me.." she thought. Focusing, a odd noise came out of her mouth, calling the rats.

suddenly huge rats burst out of the ventilation shaft. when they see no immediate threat a rat leaves the swarm. likely the leader of the group a voice can be heard in storms mind. " hello miss! I'm Charles! how can we help you today? " he sounds like a mix of pinky pie and a butler.

" you got it miss storm! if you ever need us just call! " the rats go back into the broken duct and come out on the side with the guards. their screaming can be heard " rats! " " tom this is your fault! " " don't blame my breadcrumb trail! " the sounds of struggling can be heard. every rat that is struck down turns into a puff of smoke and takes a little bit of her power away.

Storm thought quickly and used a gust of wind to break down the door, as soon as she hit the edge of the stone she unfurled her wings and took to the sky, flying as dast as she could.

the guards rush outside. and look around for her. " where'd she go? " said the youngest " did we tag her? " said a guard who had been working in the prison his whole life. " of course we did. " said a unicorn who was responsible for keeping her in prison. " she is likely going back to wherever the princess is being held. so we follow her silently and wait for an opportunity to catch her " said the unicorn as he let her go.

bronzeshine stomach grumbles. a bit louder than he would care for, he blushed. " yeah that thing. slow down real quick? " bronzeshine slows down and takes out a match. " if you burn it then I can make you more powerful. " bronzeshine thinks for a second. " shining armor has been a devoted follower of the outsider for years. I have given him good luck, and he has made offerings to me. like that bone charm you have there. it is carved from the bones of a whale, and is made over the curse of ten years. "