A Dark Secret of Mine...

Colorblaze

To be honest im not who you think I am I'm actually the hero of stories is I try to change the past and save who is hurt...and it's true whenever I get Angry or Depressed I turn to my Darkness self to destroy who hurts my friends...But what I explained to you my friends is true i haven't been Angry or saved anyone for so long...I just didn't want to see my dark side again...If your wondering why to i have this Dark magic inside me is because well...when I was just a little pegusai I was like the speed of light i flew with great speed!But Discord came and it wasn't Discord the one you were thinking it was Insanity Discord the who made the Insanity 6 I had to save my beloved town So I put myself out and ran with great speed but quickly he cursed me my body couldn't take such magic so i grew a horn...but i did stop him with my anger and he died nopony remembers me now...but there you go my Darkest Secret I had be Honest it is what i had to do...

love,

colourBlaze

I think it's important for you to realize that[colour=#ff0000] this area of the forum is for out of character introductions[/colour]. Please make use of our sub-forum summaries and find the appropriate place to roleplay. I highly recommend our Free for All area. I'm not going to link it here, because I think it's important you make that journey yourself to familiarize yourself with our different forum sections.