Changing Topic Title [Answered! Post minimum needed to be reached. Thank you!]

Hello, please forgive my ignorance, as I'm still figuring out my way around the website, and how to use this particular style of forums.

I've skimmed through what I could, and have been unable to figure out how to change my topic title, or even if that was a possibility/I need to make an entirely new thread instead. The Topic Title I need to change is nothing terribly intrusive, I simply need to edit my character application, to say [Ready] instead of [WIP], however, when I go to the full editor, it does not give me that option.

If someone could enlighten me to either the process, or if a new thread has to be created, I would greatly appreciate it!

If I remember from when I first joined, you need to have more than 3 posts to edit your title. I know there was a post limit you had to reach before the option would ever appear. D': I got really confused too, and ended up spaming my WoE application like an idiot. After you have more than 3 posts, you should be able to edit the title in the full editor.