(RP) Transformation (anybody is available to join)

JotaroKujo

"Welp, it's official. I suck at this game." Monochrome chuckled after being demolished in two rounds. "But you know what game I am good at? Portal. Both games."

Boom! Mike had turned into a full blown stallion. Scared, he tried to run away, only to fall down. Apparently, running on your two hind legs was difficult if you were a pony. After a few moments of getting used to his new body, the pony ran out of his room, only to find himself in a unfamiliar place.

[colour=#000080]"What the-?" [/colour]He paused, unsure of what was going on.

Amy was in her living room playing video games when her mum call her she got up to answer her "yea mum" said amy "have you heard the news according to the news everybody has some kind of new virus and i am going to the store" she said

"really and ok bye"said amy after a couple of minutes of her mother gone.Amy turn on the tv to the hub ((if you want me to remove this i will)) and My Little Pony Friendship is magic was on "wow i would love to become a pony like them" the last thing she hear before falling asleep was

Rarity: Sweetie Belle...! Honestly! Playing silly little games in the dirt is just... uncouth! With or without a sister.

Sweetie Belle: Well then! Maybe, maybe I'll try the Sisterhooves Social without a sister! In fact, I think I'll try the rest of my life without a sister!

Rarity: [gasp] Oh, I'm the one who's ruining your life?! Really?! Have you looked around this place? I'm the one who'd be better off with no sister!

As she slept she rolled around in pain she felt like her body was changeing when she woke up she felt a little shorter Amy tried to stand up and quickly felt she look at what used to be her hands and saw hoofs she just stare at them for a bit thinking what was going on then she figure it out "awesome i am a pony" said Amy she quickly got on all fours and ran to the bathroom she looked at herself in the mirror and saw she was a yellow unicorn filly with a mane and tail of green but no cutie mark "aw" she said but just shung it off then she went outside to go looking as a pony

here what she looks like

post-8050-0-54934800-1376553100.png

in her human form she was about 9

• Like 1

Noontime stepped outside into the crisp summer air and looked around. The grocery store was about 2 miles away, but you reckoned you could probably trot there on your new pony legs. about midway through, noontime saw a Yellow foal trotting around.

"Hi," he said as he approached it he young filly

((sorry i posted all that then went to bed))

the pony that used to be Amy was looking around the neighborhood she grew up in all since new for some reason she just couldn't put her hoof on it she startled to laugh a little because if the new way she talk as she was about to go home she turn around and saw a light khaki pony walking up to her so she startled to walk back to him when he got close enough he said hi

"hi wow i can't believe i am talk to a earth pony" said Starwind

Noontime saw an azure colt running towards him along with the cute yellow mare. He assumed that he needed help too. When the colt got close enough, Noontime extended greeting by saying:"Hey, are you confused about what happened too?"

Noontime saw an azure colt running towards him along with the cute yellow mare. He assumed that he needed help too. When the colt got close enough, Noontime extended greeting by saying:"Hey, are you confused about what happened too?"

[colour=#000080]"Well, y-yeah! How did this happen?!" [/colour]The colt turned his head, looking at the yellow maned filly. [colour=#000080]"It happened to kids, too?!"[/colour]

"Well, that oats and grass parts is kinda why Im going to the grocery store," said Noontime,"But I can still use my hooves to pick up things and type."

[colour=#000080]"You can type with these?" [/colour]He replied, dumbfounded.

"I think it might be easier for others depending on their cutie mark," said Noontime,"but yeah I can use a controller and open doors. The world will adjust to this soon enough."

Noontime turned to the filly,"And yes, I myself just happen to be a brony." he said

Monochrome trotted outside once the news was released that enough people were infected that they didn't have to stay inside anymore. "Well, better try to get the hang of these things..." Monochrome said to herself, stretching out her silvery grey wings. She flapped them as hard as she could, and she actually got to a pretty decent height before tumbling forward through the air and landing on a small yellow unicorn. "Gah, sorry!" Monochrome exclaimed, rolling off of the unicorn and untangling her scarf from the unicorn's green mane.