Major Changes Implemented and Events Coming Soon!

Skye

Keep your pony eyes peeled! We're currently working on some big changes and planning some events and things that may appeal to your fast-beating hearts!

We'll be making some changes that will hopefully improve Canterlot in some new and exciting ways! Of course, if you have any suggestions or desires that you feel we -really- should take into consideration, please by all means post them in the Questions and Suggestions section! Anyone who has made it out of the Introductions Section can post in there. It doesn't matter how big or small a suggestion it is, it could very well be the suggestion you make that could shake the very foundations of Canterlot itself and Equestria! All suggestions are taken seriously. If we don't use your suggestion right away, we may use it in the future, as we're always looking to improve our processes and such. Canterlot.com is YOUR place for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fun and we want to hear from you anything you feel would improve that experience.

We're also planning some events that many of you may really like! Did you enjoy the Grand Galloping Gala event? Well, rest assured it won't be the last one we have, nor will it be the only Canterlot-Wide Roleplay we plan to have! Keep an eye out for Heart of Equestria, this one's really big and I mean it - I can guarantee you I feel like a little fawn on Christmas Day all over again. We're also looking for more Epic-level events just like these from people like YOU, so feel free to suggest any! As always, the Roleplay Areas are a great source for ideas but there are so many and we just can't always tell which ones you feel deserve a more Epic focus!

New Change Log!

Update Changelog for the News

Good News! We've made some changes (Though these aren't -all- of the ones we've made recently and we recommend you look them over as they're too numerous to fully detail!) Some of the changes you'll find now are:

• [*:i6y606v7] Changes in the Roleplay Character
Application. Now there are spoiler tags with little descriptions beneath each code with a summary of each field. Also two fields of note: Origin and Roleplay Area!
[*:i6y606v7] Changes in the Roleplay Rules and FAQ. There's been additions made to include some new rules and answers to questions for the Alternate Universe (Formerly known as Crossovers) Roleplay Zone!
[*:i6y606v7] Changes made to the more in-depth How to Create a Character topic to include information on the Origin and Roleplay Area fields.
[*:i6y606v7] Minor Changes to the Cast Member Policy.
[*:i6y606v7] Origin and Roleplay Fields! Now you no longer have to pick a specific city to be from, you can be from a generic locale found On our Equestria Map, or if they're from an Alternate Universe, where they come from there. The Roleplay Field is to tell us which style of Roleplay your character is intended for. Previous characters will be 'Grandponied' and we don't expect updated older applications but you can if you like! But we would like to see all new applications using these.
[*:i6y606v7] New Changes to how we're looking at applications! We're going to start looking at Equestria Crossover applications as well as regular applications. Equestria Crossover applications won't be as strictly controlled, but applications unacceptable to the FiM/Show Universe will be guided in that direction. See This Post for more information on what we mean. This should mean there will no longer be denied characters (Within reason, of course!), instead merely guiding for one type of Roleplay or another.
[*:i6y606v7] Canterlot Fim/Show RP Species List has been updated! This only applies for FiM/Show Universe characters. Alternate Universe characters are not limited to this list!
[*:i6y606v7] A few other minor tweaks and changes you may see around the board.
[*:i6y606v7] More to come!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Peryton

Skye

And you can't tell us any of the upcoming changes can you? Of course not. It's a secret right? XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope! We're still hashing out details and quirks. And hoping we might get some feedback and ideas from other members of our community! Especially if they end up being the -same- ones, it'll only mean we should have done some of them sooner!

So! Now we ask, what are -YOU- hoping we make changes in? What would you like to see fixed/added/removed/sent to the moon/wrapped in a box? This is your community, we want to hear what you think would butter the muffins!

I honestly can't think of anything I'd want to change right now.

Surprise me! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I think we should hold a HUGE fundraiser. Lots and LOTS of money. Then, we kidnap a Rocket Scientist and have him work out how to do the master plan: Shoot missiles at the moon to make the Mare in the Moon! BWAHAHAHAAA! :twisted: