Ace Combat: Equestrian Fronts interest check ANTHRO! ((PM RP))

ATTENTION ALL FIGHTERS!!! EQUESTRIA IS UNDER ATTACK BY AN UNKNOWN ASSAILANT!!! SCRAMBLE AND ENGAGE!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! I REPEAT!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

I still remember it like it was yesterday... It all started out like a normal day... I was in the middle of a training flight. Trying to get my flying hours current so I didn't lose my wings... Then I noticed two unknown aircraft fly right past mine.

"Uuuhhhh... Control? I just had two unknown bogies fly past me. You want me to swing around and try to identify them?"

"Negative. Proceed with what you're doing. It was probably just a couple of other pilots in training."

"You sure? They weren't in the Equestrian colors..."

"Negative!"

I should've disobeyed... My wife was driving my daughter to her first day of school... Shortly after my flight, I headed to the DFAC to get something to eat...

"FPCON LEVEL DELTA!!!! EQUESTRIA IS UNDER ATTACK!!! ALL FIGHTERS, SCRAMBLE AND ENGAGE!!!! ALL NON COMBATANTS, SHELTER IN PLACE!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! I REPEAT... THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!"

I knew something was wrong with those two... I should've checked them out... I took off to go to my air craft. Then my wife called.

"Black sky! Thank Celestia!!! Do you see what's going on here???" She asked.

"Yeah!!! I'm heading over to my jet to get airborne!!!"

"Make them dance with the--"

Then as I looked back up... Just as she was cut off... The bridge to the school collapsed after being struck by an enemy missile. However, I had to go with the mission... I wanted to go see if they were alright... But I HAD to take care of business first... I got out to the flight line, got in my jet, and took off... There was another pilot who was taking off before me...

APP:

NAME

CALL SIGN

SPECIAL AIRCRAFT MARKINGS

SPECIES

COAT COLOR

MANE COLOR

MANE STYLE

PREFERRED AIRCRAFT TYPE (Attacker, Fighter, Bomber, Multi-Role)

PERSONALITY

DISLIKES

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

APP: jac600

NAME bronzeshine

CALL SIGN dark shadow

SPECIAL AIRCRAFT MARKINGS a black tornado

AGE stallion ( 22 )

GENDER male

SPECIES Pegasus

COAT COLOR yellow

MANE COLOR yellow

MANE STYLE simple. crew cut.

PREFERRED AIRCRAFT TYPE (Attacker, Fighter, Bomber, Multi-Role) attacker

PERSONALITY loyal to the end. will stick with his morals until they kill him.

LIKES animals. people who are down to the point. helping others, Alfato sauce

DISLIKES unnecessarily mean people, nuclear weapons, arrogant commanders.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION while his childhood is a mystery he finished top of his class in training. can fly planes fast than normal pilots. ( btw is this anthro? also is it set in modern times. )