The Temporary Elements

Monochrome

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"My names W-winter R-rose" she says shyly, not use to being around other for she is seen as an outcast to others. she looks at the others wondering what thing of her, but at the same time not wanting to know fearing think bad of her.

"I'm Pyro Blaze." Pyro said, looking very relaxed. He was not shy in the slightest, though he did like to remain silent at times. He looked around at the group and smiled. They seemed nice ponies, at least they did for now, who knows what could happen later.

Monochrome's attention began to wander for a moment. She gazed around and began to hover upside down, realizing too late that she didn't have the coordination for such things. She landed on her face but quickly got up and regained her composure, blushing with embarrassment as she folded her wings and scuffed at the ground with one of her paint-splattered hooves.

A crimson unicorn with a black hood walked in and noticed the dragon...her horn lit up with a defence spell as she approached...remaining quiet the whole time..as she neared she noticed the other ponies in the room and watched them to see if they would try anything stupid

(NightShade is always suspicious of others and doesnt talk much...as for an element...I would guess Tenacity...didnt know if you needed this so ignore if you dont need it)

Monochrome glanced around again, noticing a glow in the foliage. Having quite a magpie mind ((meaning she is attracted to shiny objects, for those who don't know that phrase)), she immediately gravitated towards it.

Pyro couldn't help but smile when Monochrome fell on her face. Then he looked to another unicorn that had appeared. She had a spell ready, like she didn't trust them. He frowned slightly at this, but did nothing. Then she spoke, asking who they were.

Pyro sighed, since he had just said his name, but he figured he might as well tell this mare. "Pyro Blaze. Who're you?" Pyro said, watching the mare.

"I'm Monochrome." Monochrome replied to the unicorn asking who she was.

Monochrome was puzzled, as the unicorn was glancing around at each of them as if they posed a threat to her somehow. Monochrome didn't know about the others, but she herself had never been in a fight, and would most likely promptly get her butt kicked if she did. Then again, this newcomer didn't know that.

• 3 weeks later...

"Well..." the four-armed dragon replied. "Have you not felt its presence? There is evil in Equestria, simply waiting in the darkest corners for the right time to attack. Without Elements, how will we retaliate?"

Archived