A New Life in Ponyville (Open to everyone)

He eyed the rainbow-maned pegasus. He could have been a splat on the ground right now if he didn't regain control. "Nah, you didn't hurt me. I'm alright" he said. "Wow, you're a pretty fast flyer."

[Rainbow Dash]

Rainbow looked confused "Wow you really must be new how could you have not heard of Rainbow Dash fastest pony in all of equestria."She said going for confused to proud "Not that long ago i save 4 ponies from falling to death in the Best Young Flyer Competition and three of them was part of the wonderbolts" said Rainbow Dash

((i just guess a time fame we might be in))

"Oh, it's you! Yeah, I know who you are. I'm actually from Cloudsdale, and I watched the Best Young Flyer's Competition. I didn't think you'd pull it off at first, you looked pretty nervous. I'm glad you won instead of that one unicorn with butterfly wings"

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry for the delay, been super busy with college and work)

"I can't say I've ever seen butterfly wings on a pony. They must not be very reliable if they melt off just like that. Anyway, I guess your a pretty good flyer then if you could pull all that off"

[Rainbow Dash]

"well my friend Twilight use some kind of spell so Rarity could fly but that one spell use up all her magic so she couldn't do it twice and she did warn Rarity that could happen and yes i am the faster flyer in equestria that is why i am the only pony that can do it" said Rainbow Dash