The beach (¡¡¡¡¡¡¡open!)

AirForceBrony

Pretty much, you're on a beach, you're free to do whatever as long as its NOT NSFW. Otherwise I would've put it in 18+

Free to everyone!!!!

In order to get started, have your character come up to the beach somehow. (They can't just automatically *poof* be there) the closest I'd allow is a teleport spell. Other than that, trot up, fly up, whatever, and just unwind! Have fun! And most of all....

HAVE FUN!!!!!!

PS!!!!!! YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY CHARACTERS AS YOU CAN HANDLE!!!!! THEY CAN BE CANON, MANE 6 CMC OR SIDE CHARACTER, OR EVEN OC!!!

Sugar Glider and Beryl Blue we're en route to the beach for a nice vacation. Sugar couldn't wait to relax and catch some Z's in the cool beach air, but Beryl just couldn't wait to be back in the water!

"Come on slow coach, keep up!" Sugar teased, flapping her wings lazily as she soared over her pink companions head.

"You know, us pitiful earth ponies don't have the fancy ability to fly, silly pegasus mare! Keep your saddle on," Beryl retorted, but grinned at her friend.

At last her hooves touched sand and she saw that Sugar had already set up her towel on a nice sunny patch of sand; right near the water. Squealing with delight she found her hooves again and galloped straight into the water.

Gold Wonder happily trots up to the beach. he was by himself, and it was an incredibly long trot. He was carrying some of his things in his saddle bags, and carrying a beach ball with his magic. He noticed there were already a couple of mares there and a somewhat goofy grin bust on his face. He loved meeting new people since he was always cooped up in his home working. He trots up and sets everything up, and doesn't forget his sunscreen! :)

"Hey! How's it goin'?" He happily asks.

Sugar heard a voice behind her and opened one eye. She hesitated to reply because she wasn't fully sure that it was her being addressed, but then she realised there was nobody else there. "Oh! Sorry, hello I didn-"

"Hey SG, the water's really nice! You coming in?" Beryl interrupted, trotting up with sand stuck to her hooves and the end of her damp tail. Her blue mane hung straggled all over her face, all of her perfect curls teased out by the water. She shook her head and giggled as the water droplets soaked the other two. "Oh, hi!" she said, seeing the other pony. "I'm Beryl Blue, and that's Sugar Glider."

"Ah, Gold Wonder, huh? Nice to meet you then," Beryl says, running her hoof through her mane and unsticking it from her face. "Hey, do you swim? Or are you like Sugar here and prefer silly sand games and sunbathing?" she asked, grinning.

"Just because I like to be tidy and neat and not sandy," Sugar said, rolling here eyes.

((i know i will never be anygood with them be practice makes prefect))

[Rainbow Dash]

Rainbow Dash comes zooming out of the sky and stop on a dime on the beach kicking up sand on sugar "opss sorry about that" said Rainbow

[Pinkie Pie]

Pinkie Pie comes bouncing from town "slow down dashie" said pinkie but went she got there she startled to laugh at sugar

Sugar squealed dramatically as she was suddenly covered in sand. Beryl just snickered at her and earned herself a death glare from Sugar.

"Uh, that's okay," Sugar said, shaking the sand out of her mane and coat. "Yeah, it's fine. Really."

"Who're you trying to convince Sugar, them or yourself?" Beryl teased.

• 3 months later...

Cherry Blossom flew above the nice warm sand and allowed her hooves to touch the ground. " ahhh feels good to just be in the beach and relax " she said as she applied some sunscreen on her dark pink coat. She was about to go sun bathing when her light red eyes spotted some ponies nearby. " oh cool, some company wouldnt hurt. " she flew over to them and greeted " hey guys! enjoying the sun? " she then gave a sweet smile to all the ponies there.

Archived