BoneBreaker's Art

Bonebreaker

Hello! This will be my standing art thread. If you are interested in my art, please keep an eye open for new posts, as I update frequently!

Let's start with my two main pony OCs !

tumblr_ms8f8sPLX71r1dbc6o1_500.png

This is BoneBreaker! His name was originally Bridle Bad, but after discovering his talent he decided that he would like to be referred to as something else!

His cutie mark is a broken bone, as he tends to accidentally break the bones of other ponies (and his own!) He's very clumsy, and to avoid injuring other ponies, he tends to shy away from others.

tumblr_msfl3hNEgT1r1dbc6o1_500.png

This is Thunderbird! He's a unicorn that can conjure thunder, wind, and rain storms in a very small area. He tends to roam the plains around Apple Loosa, leaving his tiny storms in his wake.

...Sigh, it's posts like the above that make me despair for those of artistic talent.

That said, you've got a really good eye for decent proportioning, and your use of solid colours in place of gradients or shading is actually tastefully done, and rather charming. I look forwards to seeing what else you come up with in the future. Do you take commissions?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ooo! You art looks really good! Do you have a commission price listing somewhere? I'll use it for future reference since I can't afford much right now.

Archived