Roleplay Type:Free-For-All

Name:ArrowWing

Sex:Colt

Species:Pegesus

Eye color:Red

Coat:Blue

Mane/Tail:Black/White

Physique:Slight muscular build,tall

Residence:Travels around Equestria,but has a house in Cloudsdale.

Cutie Mark:Bow and arrow

History:He was born in Cloudsdale and was only raised by his mother.A month before he was born,his dad was killed in a construction accident.He was the whole world to his mom.They were really close while he grew up.When ArrowWing turned 10,his mom was diagnosed with a life-threatening disease.Throughout the years,she got worse.She was bed-ridden when he was 12.One night,just months before her death,she told her son all the things she wished to do.She told him about her wishing she could've met the princess and walk on the streets of Hoofington. Due to the fact she never left Cloudsdale,she never got to do those things.ArrowWing promised his mom he'll travel across the land and do what she wished she could do.She died when he was at the age of 14.Because of his promise,ArrowWing has traveled many miles and fulfilled a lot of what she wished,but he won't stop until everything is accomplished.He hopes to fulfill his mother's death wish.

Character Summary:ArrowWing is a great marksmen,he can hit anything he aims at with anything you give him.His only motivation is to do what his mother wanted to do and travel everywhere.After he accomplishes that,he isn't sure what he'll do.He has grown fond of traveling and he doesn't mind listening to whatever music is playing.Besides traveling,he likes to practice his aiming and show others his talent.He is very closed,but he will be open if you show him you're not the bad guy.He hides his sorrow and tiredness behind his shades.He isn't good at letting go which is why he really wants to complete what his mother wished,to hold onto her memory.He also hates it when someone puts others down.ArrowWing fears dying before his mom's wish was fulfilled.He also fears being alone,even though he never states it.

​(I'm sorry,but I was not able to figure out how to paste it onto this.I will post it when I learn how)

Edited by ArrowWing

Hello! I see you are new here! Well just some tips!

1: When you post 3 times you will be able to edit your posts, go to the chat room, and other fun stuff :3

2: Since you are so new you might want to try Free for All first before diving right into the World of Equestria rp:)

See World of Equestria is pretty strict canon wise, all the characters have to match the feel of the show, especially OCS! And this characters history is riddled with death, and sadness which really doesn't match the show

Plus COLT is very VERY young, and you went and killed off both his parents(a very big cliche right there) and have him wandering the world at a far too young age.

If your heart is set on WOE I suggest reading some approved applications, and reading the character creation guide I have linked in my siggy to help you get a good basis on what kind of character you want to make for WOE

If you just want to keep your character as is you switch the type to FFA and are welcome to play him there :)

Thank you for the advice.I guess it needs a few tweaks.I actually really wanted to dodge the free-for-all cuz I heard is was pretty chaotic and I'm a man of order.And I based the age of my OC from a video by Digibrony that was stated that the mane 6 might be around the age of 15,and since Fluttershy and Twilight are able to function without the need of a superior,I thought my character at his age would be able to function as well.Thank you for your imput though.I'll make changes and hopefully can get into this RP,but if I have to,I'll join the free-for-all.But it'd be a shame to drop the sorrowful part to his history.All my characters are known to be scared in some mental way(sorta like me I guess),but if I have too,I'll drop it.

Thank you for the advice.I guess it needs a few tweaks.I actually really wanted to dodge the free-for-all cuz I heard is was pretty chaotic and I'm a man of order.And I based the age of my OC from a video by Digibrony that was stated that the mane 6 might be around the age of 15,and since Fluttershy and Twilight are able to function without the need of a superior,I thought my character at his age would be able to function as well.Thank you for your imput though.I'll make changes and hopefully can get into this RP,but if I have to,I'll join the free-for-all.

We classify them as "Young Mares" Colt and Filly are usually AppleBlooms age, overall this application just seems to be a great deal of angst, and sorrow that doesn't really reflect the mood of the show :)

Try to think more like FIM and less like Sadness and Sorrow :)

I'm glad I met someone so nice on the first day.I'm usually quite nervous about doing stuff like this because I always feel so intimidated.I hope everyone else is like you.

I'm RPH which means my job is to help you around the site, and to help you with your applications! I'm glad you are enjoying your first day :) I remember how mine was and I was intimidated too :(

But we have a very big, supportive team that is eager to help you alright? If you ever need anything just let me know :)

I'm RPH which means my job is to help you around the site, and to help you with your applications! I'm glad you are enjoying your first day :) I remember how mine was and I was intimidated too :(

But we have a very big, supportive team that is eager to help you alright? If you ever need anything just let me know :)

Ok.Thank you very much.

Re reading your application I still suggest FreeFor All

We don't use Numbers for pony age and the "He can hit anything with ease" thing is really sort of Gary Stu, you might want to read some approved apps, read Raritys Fabulous Application Guide, and read some roleplays for WOE before attempting to make an app! It's a very tricky task especially as the first thing you do when you join the site.