[Series] An Equestrian Sonata

Shayua Haise

Update: June 28

So I've updated the page and the doc. To the page I've added more information on Captain Whitecap, Sea Breeze, and Captain Stern. To the doc, 1353 words of fiction written for the story Prelude, as well as about 300 words for Prelude's prequel, which I will release after Prelude. It's nothing important, just the story of Gale growing up. As for Prelude, feel free to read what's written so far.

Also, I removed the summaries of finished characters so as to not give away spoilers.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. You might recognize me as Shayua, the man with the clapping Octavia for an avatar.

It's been suggested, by a couple of people, that I write a fiction about my newly approved roleplaying character, Adagio Acapella. I've decided this might be a fun experience, so I'm going to try my best, but it wont be a fiction.

It'll be a series. It will start before Adagio is born, with his parents when they were young, and will end at "Present" time, the time when I "Take control" of Adagio and begin roleplaying him. Basically, these fictions will be Adagios past, while the roleplaying board will be his present and future. It's possible I'll do an "Alternate reality" sort of thing, where I continue writing fictions about Adagio past the point I take control, but it wont be canon to his character. Not unless stated otherwise.

So, the first thing I have to do is get all my information straight. Things like people, places, major events, details of said people and places. After that I can get to writing a rough draft for the first fiction, which I'm calling "Prelude".

Note: I'm going for musical themed fiction titles. I figured I'd stick it.

So, starting off I'm going to supply some character information for the people who will be a major role in the stories. The reason I'm doing this is I want criticism on things like names, looks, places of origin etc. And for some of them, things like personality traits and past events. I'll start off with Adagio's family.

-------------------------------------------------

Adagio Acapella:

Adagio's picture.

For summary, check his log here.

Gale:

Gale's picture.

North Star:

North Star's picture.

Sea Breeze:

Sea Breeze's picture.

Sea Breeze is a young filly, daughter of Gale and North Star, younger sister of Adagio Acapella. She lives with her mother and older brother in Hoofington. Her wings are too small to carry her anywhere, but she keeps the dream of flying with her family close to her heart. While Sea Breeze is shy around those she doesn't personally know, she warms up easily and is very social once she gets to know someone. She enjoys a prank or two, but for the most part prefers to keep out of trouble. Sea Breeze is still a WIP.

Captain Whitecap:

Whitecap's picture.

Gale's most recent captain - Captain Stern:

Captain Stern's picture.

----------------------------------------------------

So there we are. Anything detailed "WIP" other than background stories, require a little help from anyone willing to. I'll take into consideration things like age, name, looks, personality, and race. Any other suggestions are welcome and encouraged. I have the doc made for Prelude, though it's just a place holder. I'll link it anyway and notify of updates.

Prelude