[Correspondence] Matchie's Matchmaker Services 3, newer applications thread! [Open]

Halide

All over Equestria, everywhere and anywhere she could think of it, Matchie had put out application forms for her matchmaking service. Anypony could find them, really! She had them stuffed in mailboxes, she made them available at post offices and the like. They were fairly short, and fairly quick to fill out! All anypony had to do was write a few answers here, a few sentences there, pay a haybit for postage, and voila! They'd be on the list!

The application is short, on slightly cheap parchment, and seems to be magically copied, if one can tell. Written upon it is the following :

Hi there! Thank you for choosing One Plus Another, Equestria's choicest blind-date and matchmaking service! Just a few minutes of your time, and you'll be on your way to finding that special match chosen just for you! Please answer the following truthfully, and to as much detail as you think is necessary!

Name :

Gender preference (Optional) :

Age (Grown-ups only):

Species :

Species preference (Optional) :

Cutie-Mark (Optional) :

How would you describe yourself, physically?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________

How would you describe your personality?

What things in life are important to you?

What's your idea of the ideal first date?

What are you looking for?

Anything else you think we should know?

You're done! Just mail this to Matchie at One Plus Another, 413 Saltyhoof lane, Fillydelphia, EQ, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can! Have a wonderful day!

((OOC : Just fill out the above and post it, and I'll write up a response once I've found a match for you character, and either help you set up a thread, or maybe just set up a thread for you! Please, -please- keep it G-rated! ))

• Like 1

Lore Weaver was returning from lunch back to his bookstore when he saw a notice on a bulletin board about a matchmaker service. The stallion knew that ever since moving to Ponyville his life was successful with his business and making friends, but now he had the desire to find a love interest.

"Guess I'll try this out," the unicorn said as he entered the shop and walked to his desk. With a flicker of his horn he dipped a quill into an ink pot and began to write.

Hi there! Thank you for choosing One Plus Another, Equestria's choicest blind-date and matchmaking service! Just a few minutes of your time, and you'll be on your way to finding that special match chosen just for you! Please answer the following truthfully, and to as much detail as you think is necessary!

Name : Lore Weaver

Gender preference (Optional) : Young Mare

Species : Unicorn

Species preference (Optional) : Unicorn, but really open to anypony

Cutie-Mark (Optional) : An open book, quill, and ink pot representing my talent for studying and writing.

I'm not a very athletic pony, but I do like to have fun outdoors and play the occasional sports or explore. I have a purple coat, a blue mane and tail with my mane cut short, and blue eyes.

I guess you can say I'm kind of an egghead as I love to study and learn new things. I'm a fairly levelheaded pony who tries to see the logical side of things while not rushing to conclusions. I do care about other ponies and try to help them when in need and try to meet new ponies in my travels throughout town.

Well, the things i feel that are important are making friends, learning, sharing knowledge, exploring, meeting new ponies, and being happy.

I guess it would be a nice dinner where I could get to know my date more and learn about their life, likes, hopes and dreams. Afterwards I could take my date to a hillside where we could stargaze and just enjoy each other's company.

I'm looking for a young mare who will love me the way that I love her, who will be interested the value of learning and discovery, and who will take me as I am. Basically somepony who will not complete me but love me completely.

I live and work at a bookstore called Textual Treasures which is located in Ponyville across the way from the Golden Oaks Library. Just look for the house built into a tree and you should see my place nearby.

You're done! Just mail this to Matchie at One Plus Another, 413 Saltyhoof lane, Fillydelphia, EQ, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can! Have a wonderful day!

With the application filled out the best he could, Lore Weaver slipped it into the mailbox, waiting to see what would happen.

Cherry sighed as she pulled the envelope from her mailbox, the name at the top making her freeze. A matchmaking service? Since Sherlock had disappered, and she had not been able to find him, she had found herself terribly alone. She was crushed that her first stallionfriend had vanished, but she grabbed a quill after carefully opening the letter.

Name : Cherry Bloom

Gender preference (Optional) : Male

Age (Grown-ups only): Young Mare

Species : Pegasus

Species preference (Optional) : Doesn't matter.

Cutie-Mark (Optional) : Hand-Lens, representing my passion for detective work.

I am an average pegasus, physically fit and active.

I am sweet and friendly, very outgoing with a michevious streak. I'm a bit of a prankster, so I love a good laugh.

My family, flying, being a P.I., laughter, love.

I guess lunch out and a rousing discussion of pranks to pull on unsuspecting ponies.

A stallion that can keep up with me and who will accept me for my flaws.

I have a twin sister, but we look nothing alike...not even in species!

Folding the letter back up and placing it in a fresh envelope, Cherry filled out the address to return the letter, her heart thumping with fear. Unless Sherlock showed up again, she would be putting herself out for dating for the first time in several months.