New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

"I'm going to get Fluttershy first, I'll meet you girls there!" Rarity said, bolting out the door of the boutique.

Fluttershy was in her yard feeding her animals like she does everyday. The yellow pegasus had been taking extra special care to make sure they were all safe from the events going out around them.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh, it seems I don't need to tell them myself after all."

Blizzard walks out of the boutique and disappears behind a tree.

"Of course a toy soldier needs whatever he can find."

Gears says with boredom at Dawn.

"Silence, worm! I'm finished with you!" Dawn shouted demonically. A circle of dark fire opened up under Gears and the tendrils holding him drug him down through it, bringing him to a dark, cold cavern deep beneath the castle. Inside several piles of bones and remains began to stir with dark energy. "Ugh...that's that. Stupid robot." Dawn said under his breath.

Fluttershy and Rarity ran to the Treebrary to meet the others. "Oh, I hope the others are alright. I can't believe Nightmare moon is back." The timid yellow pegasus said.

The bones and remains in the cavern glow with dark energies and begin to form a wave of undead ponies. Each one of them grabs a weapon of some sort and glare at Gears with ghostly eyes.

On the highest point of the castle, energized by the crystal given to him by Light, he begins to move the celestial bodies in the sky. After a few minutes of total concentration and mental fortitude, the sun sat on one side of the sky while the moon began to appear on the horizon of the other side of the sky. Dawn hung his head exhaustedly, for he couldn't proceed further without the other crystals, or without a kill to give him strength.

Rise was waiting inside the Treebrary for the Mane 6 to arrive. He still kept a firm glare on the Elements of Harmony. He noticed a few of them finally starting to arrive.

The undead began to converge and surround Gears. Finally one of them charge towards him, and soon the rest of them followed suit.

He thrust forward with the tome, chopping an entire row in half. He turned around, then thrust again, destroying several more.

"Is this all the toy soldier can offer?! Is it?!"

Blizzard stood at the top of the staircase, still watching them all without a noise.

Twilight: Nightmare Moon is back!!!

Light: Crystals...they are inside different ponies...Genesis...has the crystal of Despair...and The one you are fighting...from observations... has the crystal of Pride...so i guess...the others I need more data...

He slashes through them, bored. The kills were easy. He was tired of it. His entire life, he had been killing. Be it in war, as an executioner, or self-defense, he had killed for over a hundred years. He was tired of it.

Archived