New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rise sat in the Treebrary, waiting for the Elements of Harmony to assemble. He couldn't help but think about Dawn and how he would soon have to fight him. He sighed and looked at the ground in despair.

"Very well then. Genesis and the others will soon come for me. I will attain the next crystal there." Dawn said, continuing his scheming.

More undead ponies attacked Gears, their numbers finally starting to thin.

He continues his mixture of evasion and assault, killing them quickly.

Blizzard still watches Rise from the top of the staircase, an unnatural shadow hiding his face, the rest of his body covered by the cloak.

Rise shut his eyes for a moment and relived a memory from his past. Him and Dawn were very young when they first met. They went throughout basic training together. He remembered how hard it was when Rise went to airborne training while Dawn became a battlemage apprentice. He remembered how wonderful it was to be reunited. He remembered his best friend. A single tear fell from his face. "We can stop the Nightmare, Dawn.." He quietly said to himself. "...but will you ever be the same?"

Fluttershy and Rarity arrived at the Treebrary. They looked inside and saw Rise sitting alone. "Who's that?" Fluttershy asked. "I don't know, darling." Rarity responded. "But he looks like he needs a moment before we go inside."

As more undead approached Gears, a single pair of eyes opened in the cavern. It had been watching Gears fight for some time now.

Twilight:...(ears perk)...whats that sound....id that dubstep?

Drago: yeah!!!!(he goes flying through the air, then crashes)....that....was...awesome!!!

Genesis:....(sighs)...always a fool...Drago...

Rainbow:...whoa...

Angel:...why did you shoot yourself from a cannon Drago!?

Drago: lets do that again!

Angel: (sighs) focus...

Twilight: Angel and Arrow...and who are they?

Genesis:...im Genesis...and thats...

Drago: Drago! The stallion with a plan!

Rainbow:....uh...right...

Rise was startled by everypony showing up all of a sudden, and quickly shook off his emotional moment and got serious. "Yes, I have them right here." He said, opening the book to reveal the elements inside. "Ok, listen up everypony. My best friend Dawnbreaker was possessed by Nightmare Moon. I don't know how it happened, but he was taken by her. I think they're in the old castle in the Everfree."

He closed his eyes and slashed blindly and angrily.

"Am I just an oddity to be gawked at?! Do all of you think that reason is aggression?!"

Blizzard finally spoke up, still at the top of the staircase, his voice distorted with magic.

"You are correct. The one you seek lies in the forest castle."

"We should be able to deal with this now that we got some power to back us up." Arrow says to the group,"But we still should be careful,they could've upped their power just as much."

(Is by any chance anyone else seeing problems with the status update system?Or am I just being disciplined for speaking my mind again?I'm just so irritated with everything going on right now.)

He turns away and disappears, then steps into the room where Dawn resides.

"I see you have the first of the crystals. You won't complete it. Gears is far too strong, and you will never access the crystal in him."

While Gears was madly slashing and hacking away at the undead, the pair of eyes watching him finally approached him. He held out his blade and soundly blocked his blade from slashing with a blade of his own. A pony cloaked head to toe in black leather was the weilder of the blade. "Stop fighting, you fool!" the mysterious pony said to him. "You'll just make them reproduce faster."

Dawn gave an annoyed groan. "Who keeps letting crazy old ponies in my castle?" he said.

Rise was still very uneasy. "I just hope we can get it out of him. I don't want him to spend hundreds of years on the moon or something like Princess Luna did."

Gears looked up at the pony.

"And just who are you?"

Blizzard chuckled.

"Not any old and crazy pony. I am Blizzard. I have lived for longer than most, seen more than most, and, most importantly, I know of your goals. The crystal of fury is in him, and there is no chance of you ever accessing it."

The pony did not answer Gears. He instead held out his blade and muttered something. Suddenly the dark energies that gave the undead ponies life were sucked from them and were absorbed within his blade. The undead ponies collapsed to the ground lifelessly. He stuck his blade in the ground and began to remove his headgear.

Rarity put a hoof on Rise. "Don't be upset darling. He'll be alright. I promise you." Rise gave a warm smile in response.

"Are you here to fight me, waste my time with rambling, or both? I have no time for nonsense." Dawn said, more annoyed.

"Of course not, you idiot." the pony said, his leather hood and veil now removed, revealing a lime green pony whose skin was shimmering slightly and had a black mane. "I have dealt with shadow creatures my whole life. You were making them repoduce faster. They won't die unless you remove the shadow."

Dawn sighed and turned away from the old pony, continuing to read old books in the castle, trying to learn more about the Nightmare.

Archived